This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Visa Withdrawal (Slovakia)

• picko19
      picko19
      Bronze
      hi, i just made a 1000 FTpoints, i had 50 dolars deposit from poker strategy quiz thing. now i decided to withdraw 50 dolars and keep the profit for playing. i would like to withdraw via VISA but apparently i cant. the only thing i can select is a "Local Bank Transfer" method, but i dont want to withdraw 100 dolars which is the minimum. Any ideas what to do? :) thank you
  • 4 replies
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      withdraw with check. Its the best way if you didnt deposit.
    • picko19
      picko19
      Bronze
      but check has also minimal of 100 dollars :(

edit: and i couldn´t even select that option either
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Deposit the minimum with Visa card and then you will be able to make withdrawal. Also you can make a bigger deposit and get the first deposit bonus. Besides, correct me if I am wrong, but you will not be able to get first deposit bonus anymore if you will make a withdrawal now.
    • picko19
      picko19
      Bronze
      thank you my poker friend, thats what i tried about an hour ago, but cashier declined my deposit even if the personal information was correct.. anyway i mailed support@fulltilt and im waiting for an answer :)