HELP with transfers

• 4 replies
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      probably have to have deposited your own money before you can do this to make sure that your a real person.
    • FRODOFEET77
      FRODOFEET77
      Bronze
      Why did my transfer fail?

To protect our players and ensure the security of their funds, we only process transfers from accounts with complete account information and sufficient deposit histories. Please check that you and the receiver have met all of the requirements. Your transfer will also be declined if:

Depending on the payment methods used to fund your account, we may require a certain period of time before you can transfer money to other players
      The receiver is not eligible to receive player transfers at this time
      Your account information is incomplete
      You've exceeded the courtesy transfer amount. As a courtesy to our players, we allow a certain dollar amount to be transferred by each player without the intervention of customer support. Once this is exceeded, our standard transfer guidelines apply.
      The amount exceeded the available balance in your Full Tilt Poker account

COPIED FROM HELP AND SUPPORT OF FTP
    • AlberPe
      AlberPe
      Bronze
      So i need to make a deposit first so they can allow me to transfer money?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AlberPe,

Yes. Both yourself and the personal you are trying to transfer to need to have deposited your own funds at some stage.

You will not be able to transfer any uncleared money, such as the free PokerStrategy starting capital or a bonus currently being cleared, but can of course transfer any profits or your own funds.

Best regards,

Bart