[Application] 20NL Stake

• 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hello, I play poker from 2 years and i am playing online for 6-7 months now. I'm looking for a staker for 20NL 6-max I also offer a test pediod of 1 month 10NL(if needed) in wich i will prove im a serious player.In that period i will send HEM statistics to my staker every week. I spend a lot of time working on my game and I try to improve it all the time(i read articles,watch videos,I have read 3 poker books so far). During the stake period i will also have a coach playing 100NL at the moment who will analyse my sessions and help me in every way possible. I also will do atleast 20k hands every month.The minimum stake amount i will accept is 30BI for 20NL or 20BI for the 10NL test period. Here are some statistics for 1 month(not the best month but im useing a new computer and i dont have other ones) http://img218.imageshack.us/i/grafikaavgust.png/
      http://img21.imageshack.us/i/stats1k.png/
      http://img695.imageshack.us/i/stats2b.png/

If you have any offers for me,questions you would like to ask do it here send me a private message.
      Im form Bulgaria so excuse me for the mistakes in the post :) thank you!

Feedback- Feedback for 00SuckMyAce
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi 00SuckMyAce & welcome to the English Community,

I've had to remove your skype name I'm afraid, first contact must be made through the community section.

If you can also add a feedback thread in this forum board and link both threads (to comply with the staking rules), we'd be very grateful.

Best regards,

Bart
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      ok i didnt know about that i fixed my post

If sameone wants we can also work out a 50% stake and my coach will take the other half of the stake.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by 00SuckMyAce
      ok i didnt know about that i fixed my post

If sameone wants we can also work out a 50% stake and my coach will take the other half of the stake.
      Screenshots aren't working for me. I guess reserve me 50% of the 10nl stake untill I see it. I'm also a coach..
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      I invited you to my friends list so we can discuss it there
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      i'll take the other 50% of nl10, is it still available?
    • gunnerboy22
      gunnerboy22
      Bronze
      I advise you to stay away from staking this player. He has few unsuccessful staking offers in bulgarian community because he is suspected in cheating !
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gunnerboy22
      I advise you to stay away from staking this player. He has few unsuccessful staking offers in bulgarian community because he is suspected in cheating !
      Admitted to truth.
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      I posted a staking offer in the bulgarian forum some people who were not serious replied and i dint get a steking deal thats true. But cheating? Sorry what did i cheat for? I can prove everything i wrote but i dont think i have to yet i will if someone who has an offer for me asks me. Excuse me but who are you to accuse me of something without even having a proof(and im sure of that).

zloVkvetinaci i invited you to my friends list if you still want to discuss it.
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      ok i saw whats the problem and i will explain. This registration was given to me by a person who i was thinking is a friend.We know each other from home games we often play in a friends house. I alredy had an registration made from my computer but i could not use it(with a reason). So now i found out that he used that registration to guarantee for himself in an other staking offer. I understand that is against the rules so i will take the consequence for both of us. Please close this thread if needed.