This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 20NL Stake

• 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hello, I play poker from 2 years and i am playing online for 6-7 months now. I'm looking for a staker for 20NL 6-max I also offer a test pediod of 1 month 10NL(if needed) in wich i will prove im a serious player.In that period i will send HEM statistics to my staker every week. I spend a lot of time working on my game and I try to improve it all the time(i read articles,watch videos,I have read 3 poker books so far). During the stake period i will also have a coach playing 100NL at the moment who will analyse my sessions and help me in every way possible. I also will do atleast 20k hands every month.The minimum stake amount i will accept is 30BI for 20NL or 20BI for the 10NL test period. Here are some statistics for 1 month(not the best month but im useing a new computer and i dont have other ones) http://img218.imageshack.us/i/grafikaavgust.png/
      http://img21.imageshack.us/i/stats1k.png/
      http://img695.imageshack.us/i/stats2b.png/

If you have any offers for me,questions you would like to ask do it here send me a private message.
      Im form Bulgaria so excuse me for the mistakes in the post :) thank you!

Feedback- Feedback for 00SuckMyAce
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi 00SuckMyAce & welcome to the English Community,

I've had to remove your skype name I'm afraid, first contact must be made through the community section.

If you can also add a feedback thread in this forum board and link both threads (to comply with the staking rules), we'd be very grateful.

Best regards,

Bart
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      ok i didnt know about that i fixed my post

If sameone wants we can also work out a 50% stake and my coach will take the other half of the stake.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by 00SuckMyAce
      ok i didnt know about that i fixed my post

If sameone wants we can also work out a 50% stake and my coach will take the other half of the stake.
      Screenshots aren't working for me. I guess reserve me 50% of the 10nl stake untill I see it. I'm also a coach..
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      I invited you to my friends list so we can discuss it there
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      i'll take the other 50% of nl10, is it still available?
    • gunnerboy22
      gunnerboy22
      Bronze
      I advise you to stay away from staking this player. He has few unsuccessful staking offers in bulgarian community because he is suspected in cheating !
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gunnerboy22
      I advise you to stay away from staking this player. He has few unsuccessful staking offers in bulgarian community because he is suspected in cheating !
      Admitted to truth.
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      I posted a staking offer in the bulgarian forum some people who were not serious replied and i dint get a steking deal thats true. But cheating? Sorry what did i cheat for? I can prove everything i wrote but i dont think i have to yet i will if someone who has an offer for me asks me. Excuse me but who are you to accuse me of something without even having a proof(and im sure of that).

zloVkvetinaci i invited you to my friends list if you still want to discuss it.
    • 00SuckMyAce
      00SuckMyAce
      Bronze
      ok i saw whats the problem and i will explain. This registration was given to me by a person who i was thinking is a friend.We know each other from home games we often play in a friends house. I alredy had an registration made from my computer but i could not use it(with a reason). So now i found out that he used that registration to guarantee for himself in an other staking offer. I understand that is against the rules so i will take the consequence for both of us. Please close this thread if needed.