bankroll management

• polatalemdar
      polatalemdar
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.
      It is said at the sss that we can move the limit when we 150 dollars.I play at fultitlt started with 50 dollars and i am collecting another 50 dollar bonus fast.So it might be considered that i start with 100 dollars.So considering the bonus,should move up to 25nl when i have 150 dollars or 200 dollars??
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi polatalemdar,

As far as i can see, you just got the starting money two days ago. So i'm really surprised that you have already cleared the additional $50 bonus meaning you've collected more than 800 Full Tilt Points within only two days. I must say that i'm not glad to hear about it, since you've definitely deviated from the rules of BRM. We don't want our members to play some kind of lotto games but to stick to our strategy and win in the long run. Again, it's highly recommended that you stick stricly to SSS and BRM or you'll get broke very soon.

Concerning your question: yes, you can move up to NL25 if you already have a $150 bankroll.

Merry Christmas from thunderbird56!
    • polatalemdar
      polatalemdar
      Bronze
      Thunderbird
      I really couldnt understand why you were angry with me!First i dint clear the bonus yet.I cleared half of it.I am on holiday and playing much but i didnt read at sss articles not to play much.And i am very keen on sss.I am not playing lotto.Before i met you i was realising hands like A-3,K-10 ETC. very good.But now i dont play that hands and follow sss rules...
      And i follow the bms too when i have 2.50 i go out from the table and i can say it is a miracle that i bankrupt.If that miracle happens i invest my own money and go on with sss.Because i believe in this system hardly
      So only problem is to play too much???
      Thank you for your comments
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi polatalemdar,

400 Full Tilt Points after 2 days is still too much, if you play NL10 with SSS ;)

My only goal was to give you some advices and help you succeed in the long run ;)

Anyway, if you think you're doing well, it's okay. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hi!

Just one thing. 400 points at full tilt in 2 days isn't that much. I played there for a while and I cleared 50 points in about 2 hours playing at low limit tables. If he played for 2 days on holiday... :)