This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What does the checkmark mean?

• Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      Hey, I've been waiting for the 50$ starting capital, just wondering what the check mark beside my mansion account means. Thanks! Also, I have read other people's post and they kept referring to sending piece of ID, i did not read anything about doing that, nor was asked to so do i have to worry about sending ID? Thanks for your help!
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Eelam,

Welcome at PokerStrategy. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Concerning your question: the checkmark means we've already reviewed your account. You don't have to send your ID copy. The transfer will be initialed soon. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      thanks alot! you guys have great fast service. So how will i know when i have received the transfer?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Once we've transfered the money, you'll become a bronze member. Please check your Mansion account regularly. The money should arrive within the next few days.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      Just wondering when I will see the money in my account, would love to start playing ASAP :) . Your articles really helped with my game play, im going deeper in tournaments, and making sure I always go in with the best hand. Although, my 2 pair got outdrawn on river to knock me out of the Mansion Christmas Freeroll 2day :( ? hehe so just wondering when i should expect to see the starting capital.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      As already mentioned above, you should get the money within the next few days. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Eelam!

I assume, you received your money ;) Have fun!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81