What does the checkmark mean?

• Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      Hey, I've been waiting for the 50$ starting capital, just wondering what the check mark beside my mansion account means. Thanks! Also, I have read other people's post and they kept referring to sending piece of ID, i did not read anything about doing that, nor was asked to so do i have to worry about sending ID? Thanks for your help!
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Eelam,

Welcome at PokerStrategy. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Concerning your question: the checkmark means we've already reviewed your account. You don't have to send your ID copy. The transfer will be initialed soon. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      thanks alot! you guys have great fast service. So how will i know when i have received the transfer?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Once we've transfered the money, you'll become a bronze member. Please check your Mansion account regularly. The money should arrive within the next few days.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      Just wondering when I will see the money in my account, would love to start playing ASAP :) . Your articles really helped with my game play, im going deeper in tournaments, and making sure I always go in with the best hand. Although, my 2 pair got outdrawn on river to knock me out of the Mansion Christmas Freeroll 2day :( ? hehe so just wondering when i should expect to see the starting capital.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      As already mentioned above, you should get the money within the next few days. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Eelam!

I assume, you received your money ;) Have fun!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81