$11.48
      MP3:
      $9.12
      CO (Hero):
      $17.12
      BU:
      $18.40

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $3.00, BB calls $1.80.

Flop: ($6.05) 4, A, 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($6.05) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $3.02, Hero calls $3.02.

River: ($12.09) J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $12.09.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and fours(2 A).
      BB shows a pair of fours(Q K).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and fours(2 A).

Villain is weak loose agro player, which I expect to 3bet me with all kind of suited connectors and broadway, as well 1, 2 gapers, and I have alot of fold equity against him.After he calls I gave him a relativley normal range for such a player-TT+,AJ+.I expect him to donk the turn with his entire calling range preflop.The question is what to do on the river.I was thinking of 3 options there:
      1)I valuebet small, to get called by TT,QQ,KK(and his line looks alot like QQ)
      2)I shove the river-I expect him to fold 100% with this line-exept JJ, but I think he will bet the river with that hand-I have FE vs AJ+ that beats me.
      3)I check-I have SD Value.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LSFC4ever,

Preflop: If you know that he is 3betting that much then I wont even open-raise with such hand from CO, I'd just fold it. As played I guess I still don't like the 4bet there unless we really know him better. Stats and so on would be useful here.

As played
      Postflop: Any Ax beats us, although I don't really think that he would play his TPs like that, he would at least value-bet it at river. So therefore you can bet on river like $5, although Checking behind and taking a look at his hand is as well considerable. Oh and I like the Check behind on flop to induce bluffs. :)

Best regards.