Hi I am new here

• 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi AlexNo1,

First of all, the code T150 isn't in use any more, please use our current code PS150

Concerning your mistake: don't worry. Please create another Party account with a different email. Then save your new account into your PokerStrategy profile.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • AlexNo1
      AlexNo1
      Bronze
      Hi All fox

Is be past lots of time, I am play on party poker some poker bat i lost 20$ some bonus ...

I am read this Short Stack Strategy and is good for beginners ...and good for my :D

Because i got party poker account cant i make on Titan poker account and get yours 50$ bonus money?

What is your bonus cod for titan poker?

Best regards from AlexNo1
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlexNo1,

As far as I can tell you can still receive the starting capital - if you send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com from the E-mail address you signed up with - and write the support a mail that you would like your starting capital at Titan.

To create a Titan account you need to follow the instructions here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/3

(Code = PS150)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlexNo1
      AlexNo1
      Bronze
      HI I am final make my titan poker accounts and us you say I am sent my ID to security@pokerstrategy.com

How much time I will waiting for bonus 50$?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      The verification of your ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k