This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi I am new here

• 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi AlexNo1,

First of all, the code T150 isn't in use any more, please use our current code PS150

Concerning your mistake: don't worry. Please create another Party account with a different email. Then save your new account into your PokerStrategy profile.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • AlexNo1
      AlexNo1
      Bronze
      Hi All fox

Is be past lots of time, I am play on party poker some poker bat i lost 20$ some bonus ...

I am read this Short Stack Strategy and is good for beginners ...and good for my :D

Because i got party poker account cant i make on Titan poker account and get yours 50$ bonus money?

What is your bonus cod for titan poker?

Best regards from AlexNo1
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlexNo1,

As far as I can tell you can still receive the starting capital - if you send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com from the E-mail address you signed up with - and write the support a mail that you would like your starting capital at Titan.

To create a Titan account you need to follow the instructions here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/3

(Code = PS150)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlexNo1
      AlexNo1
      Bronze
      HI I am final make my titan poker accounts and us you say I am sent my ID to security@pokerstrategy.com

How much time I will waiting for bonus 50$?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      The verification of your ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k