This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Some Questions

• gm1404
      gm1404
      Bronze
      Hello, I recently got 50$ on ftp through here. I binked a guarantee tourney and now it wont let me cash out because i havent met the reqs. What are the reqs for withdrawal?

Also regarding rakeback, do I need to make just a regular deposit to get it, or do i need to do something special?

Thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      To withdraw that money you won you need 1000 full tilt points.

As for rakeback, if you signed up through here, then every friday you get 27% rakeback, back.

Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

That's the thread for rakeback if you want to read up anymore or have other questions which will probably have the answers there ;>
    • gm1404
      gm1404
      Bronze
      If you created your account on Full Tilt Poker after 01.12.2010 or between 01.05. and 31.07.2010, it is necessary that you make a deposit to be eligible for rakeback.

I was wondering because of this, and theres no answer to it in the rb faq thread.