$9.10
      BB:
      $5.00
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO (Hero):
      $14.21

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7, 7.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.47) 6, 6, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BU raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $2.80, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.67.

Villain is 25/18/call open 21/AF2/wTS38/71 fold to CBET25 ,I put villain on a small to medium pp,or a flush draw,or some overcards.I decided to make this move and represent a big pair ,I know that this limit is not good for this fancy play but I would like an opinion about this hand.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Do you understand that you somehow are turning your hand into bluff? :) Since I don't think that you plan to Call his shove or 4bet there. Therefore it's kinda close, sometimes I even just prefer folding there, although when he did play back on us a lot of times then just Calling would be an option.

Although it depends a lot on the opponent, sometimes I might even 3bet and get it in there as well when I see him doing such raises with a very wide range as draws/overcards or whatsoever. But for those kind of moves are reads/stats needed and according to his stats I don't really see him doing that so often. Also next time would be good if you mention how many hands you have on him.

Best regards.