From loser to hero!!!!!!!!!!

• johnwayne360
      johnwayne360
      Bronze
      Hi every body i am writeing blog to try keep me from tilting my roll way because every time i put money on site i build it up and then think i am the king off poker and then take shots at games i have only 2 buy in for and bust my roll so hope this blog keep me in line

So here what i am going to do
      I have 170 FPP on poker stars and i hope to play Sunday 1/4 million sat they cost 70 fpp to get in to the tourney and then unregister and sell my touney dollers to get my roll started so i can play 2nl and grind my way up i hope to watch the videos
      on the site and work on my game and i dont have poker tracker so i am playing to get poker tracker and to build up my bankroll of poker hope you all like it and i will try keep it updated

Hands: 0
      Bankroll $00
      FPP; 170

wish me luck hope i dont go bust :s_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • johnwayne360
      johnwayne360
      Bronze
      So for quick up date i played 2 sunday 1/4 million sat for 70 ffp played well in both but bust out in one in 4th kk vs AA but that the way it goes i got frist in the other one so i got i the 11$ tourney dollers and sold it so my bankroll is $10.86 so whoo me now it time for the grind i think i will play 2nl and buy in for 1 doller so hope to a session to night but if not it will be to mrow

Hands 0
      Bankroll $10.86
      FPP 34.35

dont no what to do with the rest off the fpp so if people have any idea let me no
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Good luck sir! Fighting your way from sattelites is a hard task, but if you make it its gonna feel good, trust me =)

Keep it up!
    • johnwayne360
      johnwayne360
      Bronze
      another quick update :s_biggrin:

So i played a quick sessions to day played well but have to play like nit because
      have a small bankroll can make any move but it working so i hope it work and i dont go bust

Hands; 212
      Bankroll; $14.43
      Profit; $3.57
      FPP 37.07