wtf !!!!!!!!!!!! ist das normal ?

• mamo52
      mamo52
      Bronze
      ich hab alles gemacht wie es in der strategie stand und am anfang war des alles auch cool . hat alles funktioniert . ich hab von den 50 auf 73 doller hochgespielt über 3 oder 4 wochen und dann innehalb von 1 einzigen woche werd ichso beschissen bei partypoker . ich hab alles so wie in der startinghand chart gemacht und ich hab jedes mal verloren und wenn ich was gewonnen hab dann nur so 40 cent oder so . Ich bin jetzt bei 25 doller . ich hab mich nur noch aufgeregt . ich fühle mich so beschissen von party poker ! was geht ! ist das etwas normal ?
  • 23 replies
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Say "squirrel"
    • mamo52
      mamo52
      Bronze
      wie soll das mir helfen ?
    • mamo52
      mamo52
      Bronze
      ok in english now . here is my question which i wrote in german a bit more explicit . i had 73 dollers i played within 4 or 5 weeks from 50 to 73 dollern . than i dont know what happaned . i do everything like the statinghand chart sais . i lost so much money within a week . i am raising aces and 2 kings show up on the flop such things happen all the time . i am at 25 and i am just about to lose it cause its driving me nuts ! is this normal ? someone please reply !
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Yes this is normal. :/
      You will always have huge downswings and in your beginning days to the downswing there comes the errors you make. 8Everybody makes them and new players even more.)

The best you can do is to work on your game. Watch video, coachings and the most important post sample hands!

If you want to you can use our german forum but if you stay here this is fine as we.. :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/de/forum/
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      if u have aces for example, and 3 kings come at the flop, u bet to see where u are at the hand, if the guys raises or something like that, u must fold, its not because u are holding pocket aces that u are going to be unbeatable.
      I have lost so many time pocket aces to 56 or TJ. Anyways, it happens.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gustamaneh
      if u have aces for example, and 3 kings come at the flop, u bet to see where u are at the hand, if the guys raises or something like that, u must fold, its not because u are holding pocket aces that u are going to be unbeatable.
      I have lost so many time pocket aces to 56 or TJ. Anyways, it happens.
      I would never fold AA in this spot! You have the 2nd nuts and the nuts are very unlikely. More often he has TT-QQ here than the last K. (And I guess you are speaking about NL?)
    • mamo52
      mamo52
      Bronze
      yeah btw i speak about FL . thats why i am so out of my mind ! i mean how can you lose that much ? but i am glad that its normal.. thanks man.. that makes me feel better :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Was that 0.1/0.2 or 0.05/0.1? If it's the later then better reread the articles and post sample hands. Downswings are as said normal (I had a 800BB downswing.) but you can never know enough and 1 but huge leak might make you a losing player. :/
    • henne007
      henne007
      Bronze
      what? a 800BB downswing???

i had one of 150BB and it drove me mad.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by henne007
      what? a 800BB downswing???

i had one of 150BB and it drove me mad.
      From 3k+ to -5k, yes. :D
    • mamo52
      mamo52
      Bronze
      well its 400 BB for me so i am in the yello :/ .
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Say "squirrel"

oh man, pwning german people is so easy... :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      Say "squirrel"

oh man, pwning german people is so easy... :D
      I had to laugh as well even if I don't get the 'correct' joke. ;)
    • mamo52
      mamo52
      Bronze
      listen up you spamer i wanna play you heads up and than we will decide . how easy it is . look at yourself you are gold . not very experienced i would say . sorry but people like you piss me off cause you are just an annoyance and not helping any cause . i mean i said i am already bad tempered because of my game and this is all you can come up with ?
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      What's there to help ?
      You're in a 50 $ downswing, which is about 250 or 500 BB if you play according to proper bankroll management in fixed limit, or 25 BI if you play NL SSS. It happens ... but there are leaks.
      What do you want us to say ? Please post hands in the proper hand evaluation boards ? You could do that, but there are moderators who're supposed to say that stuff, so it spares me the trouble to do so :D

You probably got some leaks, have'm fixed on the German board.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mamo52
      sorry but people like you piss me off cause you are just an annoyance and not helping any cause
      Maybe you can't handle bad luck, because your temper becomes really bad after you lose the slightest bit of money. You could work on that...

i wanna play you heads up and than we will decide

that is not very mature, and doesn't have anything to do with poker, this really reminds me, fish always say that to me while I'm playing and trying to tilt someone, you should really see poker as a game you play for yourself, and you shouldn't try to prove anything by making lots of money. Just work on the way you play, and don't get so annoyed by people who win money from you. Just say "gg" and move on. The "squirrel"-joke shouldn't have been harmful in any way, so if you can't handle it, go to the german forum, cause german people don't have a sense of humor. You'll be safe there.

listen up you spamer

you made a german post in an english forum, so who is spamming here? Oh, and it wasn't even in the right place, there is a "downswing report" on the bottom of the page, so hush, or I'll laugh myself to dead over this.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      ....so if you can't handle it, go to the german forum, cause german people don't have a sense of humor. You'll be safe there...
      And that children, is how nick's war with the (mostly German) moderators and hand judges began.
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      I think that some of the moderators posts are quite funny :D

Let the flaming begin :evil:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please discuss in friendly tone, or i have to close this thread :(

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-