new account in another room

• nikolaso
      nikolaso
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

i got your 50$ bonus on fulltilt but i lost last dollar today? is there any possibility for signing in another poker house or fulltilt again for new free 50$?

i tried to install party poker but i cant enter my partypoker username where is needed, as there is --- instead of typing place.

so i wanted to ask is this rule or im doing something wrong way?
  • 2 replies
    • makrelion
      makrelion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nikolaso
      Hi guys!

i got your 50$ bonus on fulltilt but i lost last dollar today? is there any possibility for signing in another poker house or fulltilt again for new free 50$?

i tried to install party poker but i cant enter my partypoker username where is needed, as there is --- instead of typing place.

so i wanted to ask is this rule or im doing something wrong way?

No, you normally can't have more than one starting capital. And by signing up at the same poker room again, you violate your contract with it (the same goes with pokerstrategy).
      So, if you lost your starting capital, there is not much to do unless you want to deposit your own money.

BTW, I suggest you read Terms and Conditions.
    • Ph1l1pp3
      Ph1l1pp3
      Bronze
      Hello nicolaso,

makrelion is right when he says that you can only receive your starting capital once. However, you still have some options. I recommend you to read our article named "Lost your starting capital? 4 tips to start afresh successfully"

Regards,
      Ph1l1pp3