Please say Im wrong?

• BruX
      BruX
      Bronze
      "Internet poker is not rigged" HAHA! WHAT A JOKE!

I have been saying that myself. Now it is enaugh. I know you can be unlucky in poker, and ofc thats okey with me. But, when you get unlucky EVERY hand. When you go all in with the best hand on turn, get two callers, and your hand gets the worst hand, after a sick river. Ok, fine. I can afford it, since I play with BRM. But when in happends twice, and maybe three times... well..
      When the flop comes AQQ with pocket K twice, and when aces get crunched by 66 and 77 allin preflop, Its enaugh. When I say "internet poker is not rigged" Im pretty sure im lying.

Im not angry, I actually laughing. Since I got this money for free, theres just crazy to be angry. And, I laugh in the chat when stuff like this happends, and VERY many other players says: "Yep, It`s rigged."

Suppose you dont care, but since I started writing this post, I have lost with k-high flush vs a-high flush, since the river was a heart ofc.
      And I lost with a flopped straight after runner runner flush.

Yep, Im whining, but Im a little drunk. I still mean everything I said tho!

Can someone PLEASE show me that poker is not rigged once for all?

Just take 100 bites of paper. Write "Green" on 5 of them, and "red" on 95 of them. What is the chance for picking Green ten times in row? I bet you cant make it without cheating. On the internet-poker, it happends all the time.
  • 11 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      5/100^10?
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      That's about 1 in 10240000000000 ...
      Unlucky :(
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      5/100^10?
      you can pick as many times as you want. He means someone picks one GREEN, then drops it back, and then picks again. What is the chance to pick GREEN ten times in a row? :D

I'd say it still can happen. :(
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      5/100^10?
      you can pick as many times as you want. He means someone picks one GREEN, then drops it back, and then picks again. What is the chance to pick GREEN ten times in a row? :D

I'd say it still can happen. :(
      Yep and that is the probability for it. ;)
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I will answer your question with another question.
      Do you honestly , really think partypoker or whatever site you play gives a shit about your 50$ and tries to exploit you in order to give the money to its employees or whatever who are playing NL10 ? They make untold amounts of money from the rake every minute anyway.
      On live play you only play 1 table and the action is slow. On the internet you play a lot more hands , and obviously there will be a lot more bad beats. I have lost in all of the situations which you describe and i have also won many times when i put my money in with horrible shape 20% or less. If the best hand always won in poker there would be no meaning in playing it.
      If you want to ask other people's opinions about whether online poker is rigged or not , you shouldnt ask the random NL10 players who have no experience at all. Would the high stakes players risk thousands of dollars playing at a site which they think is rigged?
      No matter how bad luck you are having , i think that at the limit you are playing and with proper BRM you will survive and eventually rise , if you are not a bad player.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      5/100^10?
      It's (5/100)^10 :P

And to say what you want to hear: you're wrong, look at undercover's story for explanation :)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      switch to backgammon) although, I heard that some players found it rigged as well :)
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      you're wrong.

Just take 100 bites of paper. Write "Green" on 5 of them, and "red" on 95 of them. What is the chance for picking Green ten times in row?

take 100 bited of paper, write the numbers 1-100 on them, what's the chance you get only 5 different numbers in 10 picks, that's not very small, then make those numbers green, and you have picked green 10 times, while there are 5 green papers, and 95 red ones, how unlikely!

Plz. tell us why internet poker is rigged, and in such a way that it is rigged towards screwing you over...
    • BruX
      BruX
      Bronze
      Hahaha. Sorry, guys! It was late, I was tired and a little too much drunk. I dosent even remember I wrote this. Didnt push the wrong buttons too much, tho.

Just delete this thread! Im not proud of it! :P
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BruX

Yep, Im whining, but Im a little drunk. I still mean everything I said tho!

• ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BruX
      Just delete this thread! Im not proud of it! :P
      A close should do it. :)