Weird question on my mind

• Rourke23
      Rourke23
      Bronze
      I just suggested my buddy to start playin with poker strategy and he , ened up placing hi in one of his first tourneys and i think he has 100 bucks on his account now. I was just wondering if i was to win a tourney and say win 500-1000 dollars can i cash out , or does poker strategy a cut of it cuz the starting capital. Just and random question on my mind if ne one could help me out would be greatly appreciated. not that i care if they do i was jw how that worked
  • 5 replies
    • mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      Depending on the poker room you are playing there are diffrent ways you can withdraw. Most of them require you either to rake an X amount of dollars (same as making points like Full Tilt Points on FTPoker) or to deposit. On FTP for example you can withdraw after making 1000 FTP or 100 FTP and depositing 10$ or 20$, and you have an unlimited time to do this. However, there are rooms like Party Poker on which if you don't make 100 Party Points in the first 90 days, you will lose the $50 bonus (or whatever remains from it), but you can withdraw what you have won.
      Take a look in this section: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ , you will find more there!
    • Rourke23
      Rourke23
      Bronze
      Thanks alot man thats not a bad deal at all i should be able to get that, so if i deposit tho i only need 100 points from ft, thanks alot again
    • bonebt
      bonebt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rourke23
      I just suggested my buddy to start playin with poker strategy and he , ened up placing hi in one of his first tourneys and i think he has 100 bucks on his account now. I was just wondering if i was to win a tourney and say win 500-1000 dollars can i cash out , or does poker strategy a cut of it cuz the starting capital. Just and random question on my mind if ne one could help me out would be greatly appreciated. not that i care if they do i was jw how that worked
      first big tournament you win, with more then 1000 players, all the prize money goes to pokerstrategy and they use those $$ for giving 50$ starting capitals, so just keep getting #2 and all $$ are yours ;)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Don't listen to him ;)

Cheers for the explanation mayapnd!
    • SwiftBlade
      SwiftBlade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bonebt
      Originally posted by Rourke23
      first big tournament you win, with more then 1000 players, all the prize money goes to pokerstrategy and they use those $$ for giving 50$ starting capitals, so just keep getting #2 and all $$ are yours ;)
      HeHeHe nice one man lawl