[NL2-NL10] NL2 K8s

• MRgRa
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:diamond: , 8:diamond:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,06, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,16) 7:diamond: , 5:club: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,16, SB calls $0,16.

Turn: ($0,48) J:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0,48) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero raises $0,23 (All-In), SB folds.

Final Pot: $0,71

There's one thing that I want to know. What to do on that turn situation with J:heart: . Should I make the contibet better than check? What do you do on this situation? :f_confused:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello MRgRa,

And welcome to the forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. Will be waiting for next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: Pretty horrible hand to raise with when you don't play BSS. And if you raise then you have to raise even bigger there ~$0,10. With your stack just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: I don't really like the CBet with your stack. Rather just Check/Fold all the way long. On river it's marginal, do you think he would lay down any pair here? I don't think so, therefore I'd just Check behind and often times those hands which they would anyways fold we might even win with K high.

And if you playing BSS then add to full stack which means 100BB.

Best regards.