Hello from Latvia!

• MRgRa
      MRgRa
      Bronze
      Hello everybody!

I'm from Latvia. That's one of that small Baltic countries near the Baltic sea. In one word - Northern Europe. I started play poker about two years ago in friend companies and gathered much fun from those games. But this year I realised that i'm fcking zero in poker game. And then i found this beautiful site who gave me oportunity to learn the game of poker. My BR is increasing gradually by few $ but i know that I have much to learn, play more cash games and SNG'os and watch pro's doing that stuff and I know that one day I'll be like one of those big sharks because I believe myself and my potential. I'm not one of those 8 hour players, because I have to work to earn money in real life but that's OK, I'm very patient and I like to watch my money's increasing slowly. That's all for now. I'll think about making my own blog about my poker carrer, but not now, maybe some day when I'll have inspiration ;)

P.S I'm improving my english skills too, so sorry for some incomprehensible places in my text :f_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mate, welcome to the community! Your English is good, however adding paragraphs would increase readability tenfold ;) You mentioned you're playing both Cash Games and SnGs simultaneously - don't you think focusing on one or the other might help you improve your game?
    • MRgRa
      MRgRa
      Bronze
      Not really simultaneously. I concentrate on NL2 BSS cash games now, but there is some days when I want to try one or two SnGs. Of course it ends with random success. But i better prefer those NL2 games ;)