Durr challenge?

• 23 replies
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Bronze
      Its too difficult. You have to pass all 4 challenges to earn the right to challenge durrrr
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I've signed up. I bet durrrr is already quaking in his boots at the prospect of playing me HU. :f_ugly:

EDIT: Is it just me, or does durrr actually look a little bit like that fish smiley?

EDIT 2: And how many r's are there in durrrrrrrrrr anyway?
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
    • theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      I think it's too difficult to complete all 4 challenges. Having said this and looking at the bigger picture, it really is a brilliant strategy by full tilt to attract more traffic to their site.

To the legend that makes it across the 4 slippery slopes and manages to play durrrr himself - from my side good luck!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Just noticed that there wasn't a thread about this yet.. so yea whats your views on this?? does it look +ev???
      from what I see it can only be +ev.

1) Register
      2) play your A game

you got nothing to lose, after there will be so many entrants that it will be like a lottery or rather like a huge player pool tournament :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Just noticed that there wasn't a thread about this yet.. so yea whats your views on this?? does it look +ev???
      from what I see it can only be +ev.

1) Register
      2) play your A game

you got nothing to lose, after there will be so many entrants that it will be like a lottery or rather like a huge player pool tournament :)
      This. Just don't go shoving 50% of each 500 hand block to try and make your 500 leaderboard chips for stage one. 0.o (this clearly doesn't apply to you, jb LDO).
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Originally posted by eteris
      one r for each challenge :/
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Just don't go shoving 50% of each 500 hand block to try and make your 500 leaderboard chips for stage one. 0.o (this clearly doesn't apply to you, jb LDO).
      Clearly. :rolleyes:
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      After reading this a few times im not entirely sure what to do excatkly to get the ftp points multiplier?
    • RedGeneral86
      RedGeneral86
      Bronze
      I also have a question about the Durr challenge. I am not sure about the rules of the ring games. There must be at least two players dealt in the hand and flop must be seen. But does two things need to happen same time? For example, I am BB, I have three limpers before me, I raise and just one calls. I defeat him postflop. Does it gove me points for the challenge?
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Edit: Incorrect reasoning.
    • MeanGreen
      MeanGreen
      Bronze
      Funny how one guy was at #1 yesterday with nearly 3000 points. That's seeing a flop and win the hand against on average 6 people in the hand 500 times straight. That's not EV, that's EB, "expected broke".
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MeanGreen
      Funny how one guy was at #1 yesterday with nearly 3000 points. That's seeing a flop and win the hand against on average 6 people in the hand 500 times straight. That's not EV, that's EB, "expected broke".
      I wonder this too, if he doesny collude how the hell do he do it :O
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Yeah yeah yeah. But knowing FTP the $1,500,000 will be deducted from rakeback. :rolleyes:

:D
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Yeah yeah yeah. But knowing FTP the $1,500,000 will be deducted from rakeback. :rolleyes:
      Good point. Totally not worth it then.. you wouldn't get rakeback for, like years - at least.

I don't think I'm going to make 500 chips ever playing 6max, even in PLO.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I have 480 atm, so it's obviously rigged.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I have 499.5 and I'm not kidding.
    • MeanGreen
      MeanGreen
      Bronze
      On FR you can get at most 500 x 9 = 4500 points, if you play every hand on a full 9 seated table and see a flop with every hand and win.

The page with standings was down for a bit a few days ago, "to check the score of certain players". It was up again yesterday, but it's very hard to believe 2900+ is a valid score.

Maybe he got 8 friends to check/fold every flop with him ?(
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Just don't go shoving 50% of each 500 hand block to try and make your 500 leaderboard chips for stage one. 0.o (this clearly doesn't apply to you, jb LDO).
      Clearly. :rolleyes:
      FR >>>>> SH as far as durrrr is concerned.