What your favorite/hated poker site?

• Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Topic say its all, let all you tough out about your most favorite or the most hated poker site! Of course, you should tell why you think so, and you can make list of sites you hate or love :)

I start first : I am playing at full tilt now, and only complain is the site support. But its not on my most fav or hated site. The most hated site is betfair because soft is shitty, laggy, multitabling very bad especially on smaller screens. Also there was i big crash on the site, so i still missing part of the bankroll.

On the fav side is partypoker, like table and cards. Also there was no trouble of depositing (tell the site who have problem :) ) and cashouting, there are always promotions for you like free money or redeposit or just simple bonus.
  • 21 replies
    • theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      Don't have a favourite site-like many such as fulltilt and partypoker. Fantastic software.

I absolutely hate titan poker. You will never find me playing there. Reasons I will keep to myself.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Don't really have a fav site - used to like 888 until they upgraded.

My most hated site is stars - the software does my head in and despite being a winning player there (up from $6 to $26 playing .25c 90 player S&Gs) I really hate it. The lobby is too busy and confused and it makes it very difficult to find anything. The bet slider is terrible and I frequently make bets that are either too big or too small because of this.

I could go on and on but no point - the world disagrees with me so I will just stay happily in a minority knowing that I am right lol.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fagin

My most hated site is stars - the software does my head in and despite being a winning player there (up from $6 to $26 playing .25c 90 player S&Gs) I really hate it. The lobby is too busy and confused and it makes it very difficult to find anything. The bet slider is terrible and I frequently make bets that are either too big or too small because of this.

I could go on and on but no point - the world disagrees with me so I will just stay happily in a minority knowing that I am right lol.

I think pokerstars is the best by far. The only feature they could work on a little more is the filter but exept from that i have no complaints at all.

If the lobby is too busy then use the filter? i mean really? and the slider is perfect imo. i have not seen a better one. you can just click it then scroll it to the right amount with your scrollwheel on your mouse (unless your mouse is like 10 years old then you might not have one).
      Only thing that's lame imo. Is how it looks when you first download it.. extremely ugly.
      classsic theme looks terrible so switch to black theme and use pokerstars light slick chair theme + 4 color cards just looks really great if you ask me. :D

I've played on pokerstars, partypoker, betmost, everest, fulltilt, powerpoker and 888poker so far. The only ones where i didn't feel software was really lacking are pokerstars and fulltilt.

Betmost terrible for multitabling.. everest is.. just no.. powerpoker/888 don't really remember but prob same problems as with betmost and everest. and partypoker its been like 2 years since i played so can't really judge it.

It's sad cause most rooms are softer then stars/fulltilt.. but software is just so crap it annoys me too much. and for me it's important the software works very smooth and looks good. Especially as i know a bit of programming it just annoys me how they could make the software so terrible.
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Not technically best or worth but for me:

Best: Ladbrokes - I think i ll always be somewhat emotionally attached to that site + i love the looks / tables.

Mid: Pokerstars and Poker Heaven

Worst: PartyPoker - wow i hate their software so much.

I have played on some more but i dont feel they deserve a mention for various reasons.
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Favorite : FT, Stars
      Hated : PartyPoker (hate soo much)
    • Razboynik02380
      Razboynik02380
      Bronze
      Favourite sites:
      Pokerstars and Fullilt

Worst sites:
      888 and Coral

Best sites for my BR:
      BigSlick (ipoker)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

and the slider is perfect imo. i have not seen a better one. you can just click it then scroll it to the right amount with your scrollwheel on your mouse (unless your mouse is like 10 years old then you might not have one).
      I play on a laptop - no mouse just a touch pad = terrible slider on stars
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      fav: FTP/Party

hated: iNitPoker network
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Fav: FTP
      Hated: None. A lot of sites I don't like but I can't say I hate them either.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze

and the slider is perfect imo. i have not seen a better one. you can just click it then scroll it to the right amount with your scrollwheel on your mouse (unless your mouse is like 10 years old then you might not have one).

what? :f_mad: how can you play poker with touchpad? i mean really.. that's like impossible on most sites to bet exaclty how much you want.. and multitabling must be hell.. i'd really recommend using a mouse.
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      fav: PokerStars, Full Tilt
      hated: Everest, UB
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Favorite: Full tilt poker
      Most hated: Full tilt poker.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze

what? :f_mad: how can you play poker with touchpad? i mean really.. that's like impossible on most sites to bet exaclty how much you want.. and multitabling must be hell.. i'd really recommend using a mouse.
      Yeah get a mouse I was fumbling around with touchpad for ages thinking there was no need for a mouse but I would never go back to that now.

Oh yeah and PKR sucks
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Been using the laptop for 3 years now to play poker. Playing up to 8 cash tables and 4 tourneys at the same time.

Now I limit it to 6 tables.

I agree that a mouse would probably be easier but that wouldn't make me like stars any more.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      My favourite software is FT but lately its getting worse and worse, I see alot of bugs, laggs, dc's, they gotta buy better servers asap.
      Most hated: Partypoker and things like betfair (thats just so sick site)
    • AjoPP1
      AjoPP1
      Bronze
      Fav: PS at the moment.
      Hated: FTP because they put doomswitch on me.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      i used to play at titan, i hated it before the upgrade. i don't hate it now but as i'm canandian its just not a good site for my time frame. so i switched to pokerstars. i love it, always lots of games and fish. i like the software for the most part.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      love stars and ftp

only site i can say i hate is PKR, software is so annoying to try and multi table
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I love full tilt and stars, i hate party poker.. the software is the biggest piece of shit i've ever played on.