This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 FullRing AKs

• eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , K:spade:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.07, Hero raises to $0.32, 2 folds, BU calls $0.24, SB calls $0.24.

Flop: ($1.00) 8:heart: , 5:spade: , 2:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.00) 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.1, Hero raises to $0.40, BU raises to $1.00, 2 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1.90

I raised the 3x the raise amount + 1x raise for the caller.

I'm interesting how should I've played the post flop. I checked since it's a draw-heavy flop, but perhaps I shouldn't?
      Then on turn another heart didn't showed up so I was kinda relieved from flush, so I raised, but then after BU raised to 1$ I didn't want to call it or even reraise because even tho he can't have flush, I didn't have made hand either.

Could I've played this better?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello eXtremeACE,

Don't really see stack sizes, somewhat hard to say but I guess I don't really like the raise. At the best I'd just take the odds and Call with my GS+overcards.

Best regards.