Feedback SSS Advanced Coaching - xarry2

• 20 replies
    • kispeterg
      kispeterg
      Global
      on a dangerous board like u had on table one at the end of the coaching shouldnt u ever wait with the cbet till the turn? even with JJ?
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      I have to admit, that this last hand is very critical. maybe I was a bit tilting.
      I will make an analysis and post it in the sss sample hands forum.
      and I think, that waiting until the turn with the cbet is a possibility.
      however, there were many draws out there, and thats why I decided to make a bet. calling the reraise is the other critical question.
      but I will take a look at the hand tomorrow.

hope all of you enjoyed the coaching. feel free to make comments!
    • kispeterg
      kispeterg
      Global
      Just based on the odds it was a certain call I think. But what aspects do You take into account when playing SSS+. I mean what articles for example from PS.
      Outs, odds, implied odds, cbet for sure but some gold articles too? It would be nice to know but I will be there every wednesday now and try to learn it ;)
      And Happy Holidays ;)
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      well I personally read as much as I can. So I'm familiar to every ps.de article in the NL section.
      I also profited through playing BSS. There's so much you can learn.
      But most important is imo the forum with sample hands and the public and private coachings. Thats where I learnt the most.

cu
      and happy holidays, too

Fabian
    • aaltvater
      aaltvater
      Bronze
      its a little bit boring when you dont get so many hands, maybe this coaching could be with 2 coaches to get it a little bit more exciting. i would prefer jaro he has more then enough time :-) but xarry you are doing a good job, keep going
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      2 coaches is an interesting suggestions.
      as far as I know ps is looking for another coach.

there are two other solutions:

- I have to prepare some sample Hands or theoretical background (the letter I tried, explaining SC or the Restealing for example)
      - but whats more important, are your own questions. I'm sure we would be able to talk about SC more than one coaching ;)

I will also try to be fully fit, mentally and physically, next time ;)

And for those, who complained about problems with the Resteal Chart, I have tried to make some calculations, however only in the german forum.
      You're welcome to discuss:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/de/forum/thread.php?threadid=126907&hilightuser=126340
    • Publius
      Publius
      Bronze
      Good coaching. I will try to visit it more often.

What do you think about :
      -Public Private Coaching?
      -Short-Handed in the Coaching?
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      ty publius :)

concerning public private coaching: of course possible and nice, but I have to talk to my chef before. I also would like to get used to coaching myself, too (this was my 4th coaching:) . so it will take some time maybe.

short handed: well sh is still not prooved to be profitable. thats why there won't be a public coaching for sss sh by me so soon. pokerstrategy won't be very content when their members get teached something very critical (imo its very critical, since I played sss sh before. maybe I will give it another try but a official sss sh coaching is not very realistic, now, maybe sometimes but I think sss sh needs to be improved very much in order to get "teachable")
    • 4A888
      4A888
      Bronze
      As i already said in the ts channel your last coaching (16.01) was very good. I like how you describe your thoughts to the hands you play in detail.

The idea to review the most interesting parts of the coaching in the forum is great, too.
      I think this should be standard for all coachings.

It was easily the coaching i learned the most of all coachings i visited so far.

Keep up the good work.

(btw. chef=koch ;) )
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      really feel sorry for the delayed coaching today. but i'm happy it still took place.
      problems with the mic are fixed now...
    • Davyder
      Davyder
      Bronze
      well, i have to give you a positive feedback for your last coaching. Will try to hear more often to you in the future.
      Good explanations combined with a clear voice :)
    • aaltvater
      aaltvater
      Bronze
      ok feedback round2 ;-) how about a 2nd coaching in the week? many people think thats the best coaching for sss and then why not more from it.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aaltvater
      ok feedback round2 ;-) how about a 2nd coaching in the week? many people think thats the best coaching for sss and then why not more from it.
      exactly :D
    • Porkface
      Porkface
      Bronze
      Why did you add "With 4BB raise" to your chart? Other raisesizes get other results but the chart applys nevertheless.
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      I added this information just to make clear that the minimum equities can change if we apply another raisesize - to avoid misinterpretations like those caused by the resteal chart. (but only on limits where the blinds overcompensate the rake or the other way round the raisesize changes our break even equity)

@ 2nd coaching:

currently I'm only qualified for 2 hours of coaching per week. I hope that this will change soon.
    • Davyder
      Davyder
      Bronze
      your last coaching was really good. good explanations of the questions asked, very detailed. i liked that. gimme more :)
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Yup, liked it too, n1 ;)
    • 4A888
      4A888
      Bronze
      No coaching today? Are your coachings resheduled to friday or is this an error in the coaching view?
    • SPlayer18
      SPlayer18
      Black
      can you send me the link where I can find the Charts you use during your coachings, thx.