This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

William Hill Deposit/Rake to clear $50

• Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Well recently I've had a lot of things crop up irl that have meant I haven't been able to play any poker for the last few weeks, I'll be able to start playing again soon but not more than an hour or two a day, and so there's no way I'll be able to clear the $50 bonus on William Hill in the 150 days total.

The thing is I've already put a lot of hours into playing and I don't want all the money to just disappear, and I read that if you deposit $100 William Hill removes all the restrictions and the $50 won't disappear after 150 days.

I'd like to do this but I just want to play with the $50 for now, since I have trouble with tilt etc. Is it possible for me to say deposit $100 today, withdraw the $100 again - and not have to worry about clearing the rake in the 150 days?
  • 2 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      if you cant clear a bonus in 5 moths it might be a serious problem...put your question in your head and try to figure out where the problem is!
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      if you cant clear a bonus in 5 moths it might be a serious problem...put your question in your head and try to figure out where the problem is!
      I'm on the 3rd month of the bonus, and like I said I do not have time to play poker right now so I won't be able to play for at least a month or so. I've cleared ~$30 of the $50, playing 2NL it'd still be possible to clear $20 in a month but only if I actually spent a fair bit of time playing each day, which I most likely will not have time to do as I'm in the middle of arranging a large move and sorting out various family issues.

Thanks for your post but I'm asking a specific question here and I'd prefer if I got an actual answer rather than just "its easy to clear the bonus in 5 months"