William Hill Deposit/Rake to clear $50

• Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Well recently I've had a lot of things crop up irl that have meant I haven't been able to play any poker for the last few weeks, I'll be able to start playing again soon but not more than an hour or two a day, and so there's no way I'll be able to clear the $50 bonus on William Hill in the 150 days total.

The thing is I've already put a lot of hours into playing and I don't want all the money to just disappear, and I read that if you deposit $100 William Hill removes all the restrictions and the $50 won't disappear after 150 days.

I'd like to do this but I just want to play with the $50 for now, since I have trouble with tilt etc. Is it possible for me to say deposit $100 today, withdraw the $100 again - and not have to worry about clearing the rake in the 150 days?
  • 2 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      if you cant clear a bonus in 5 moths it might be a serious problem...put your question in your head and try to figure out where the problem is!
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      if you cant clear a bonus in 5 moths it might be a serious problem...put your question in your head and try to figure out where the problem is!
      I'm on the 3rd month of the bonus, and like I said I do not have time to play poker right now so I won't be able to play for at least a month or so. I've cleared ~$30 of the $50, playing 2NL it'd still be possible to clear $20 in a month but only if I actually spent a fair bit of time playing each day, which I most likely will not have time to do as I'm in the middle of arranging a large move and sorting out various family issues.

Thanks for your post but I'm asking a specific question here and I'd prefer if I got an actual answer rather than just "its easy to clear the bonus in 5 months"