This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 33 from MP3

• Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10,15
      BU:
      $10,76

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 3:spade: , 3:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU calls $0,40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,95) A:diamond: , 8:diamond: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,65, BU calls $0,65.

Turn: ($2,25) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,7, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,25

Anything wrong?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Oly0909,

Not much you can do there against that kind of opponent. Rather just give it up which is often times safer play. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Bronze
      Hi veriz!

You think I should give up on any missed flop when I'm against such a loose player, or it's just something in this flop? I mean, it looks to me like it's pretty good flop for cbet.
    • valancius
      valancius
      Bronze
      Because your opponent is loose you don't have much fold equity and that's why you should give up your hand, although if i have read that my opponent is loose pre-flop and tight post flop i will cbet this flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Oly0909
      Hi veriz!

You think I should give up on any missed flop when I'm against such a loose player, or it's just something in this flop? I mean, it looks to me like it's pretty good flop for cbet.
      Nah, I mostly mentioned on turn, give up. CBetting the flop is totally fine. The ace is still often times pretty good card to do it and even a station might fold. Although sometimes if you see him Calling like with any2 there anyways and floating a lot even A high boards then skipping the CBet might be fine as well.