[NL2-NL10] AJ against fish and a bully

• Sinnology
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.15, CO calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.67, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.52, CO calls $0.52.

Flop: ($2.08) 2, A, T (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $1.42, MP3 folds, CO calls $1.42.

Turn: ($4.92) 6 (2 players)
      CO bets $2.01(All-In), Hero calls $2.01.

River: ($8.94) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $8.94.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of aces(J A).
      CO shows two pairs, tens and sixs(6 T).

CO wins with two pairs, tens and sixs(6 T).

Initial raiser is guy has 38/30 stats, opens like 50% from MP
      Caller is a huuuge $$ donor with 92/9 over 60 hands.
      She literally calls everytihng and is willing to go broke with 2pair on board.
      So I decided to squeeze here, sicne am IP and try to get away intital raiser, so I can be 1on1 with fish.
      They both called!
      I hit TPDK and in most cases am ahead here.
      The both check to me and I bet pot.
      Fish calls me! Now we are at the point where both have 1/2psb in our stacks,so am happy to shove here on almost any flop.
      She did it for me and I just couldnt fold.
      Since she would do it with any A,porbly with T and also with FD, to try to push me away.
  • 2 replies
    • Adapter1337
      Nice hand, woould play it same
    • veriz
      Hello Sinnology,

Preflop: As you mentioned that they are likely super-loose players and then again I expect them like both to Call your squeeze it's very close. We just don't want to play with such a hand in big multiway pot and we will never know where we stand even if we hit our TP. Therefore I might even sometimes prefer to fold it here and make it easier. Although while we have the position it's totally fine to do that, often times you might even be ahead of their range. But as I said the main problem is that AJo ain't that good vs 2 opponents from the equity side.
      Postflop: Not much you can do, I'd also go broke. That was our plan with the squeeze and therefore we as well likely have to go broke there. Although so often such donks on turn are rather made hands and maybe even stronger than ours but we really can't fold it according to our play.

Best regards.