Help me find my leak

• 10 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      For playing SH, imo the red line should not be so low. It is hard to get it in the positive on the micro limits, because people don't fold much, but it should be much closer to break even. C-bet more when agains one or max 2 opponents on the flop, if there are more than two it is usually beter to just check if you don't hit.

Steal the blinds more. 25% for SH is to low. I usually steal close to 80% on the button when the pot is unopened. It may not seem much to risk only for 1,5bb but you will so often win preflop or on the flop with a c-bet, that it is worth it and it adds up over time.

That's just quick look at the stats, someone more experienced will be able to tell you more. ;)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Yeah, the red line is killing you.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      do you play on 5 tables(or I misunderstood)? if yes, why? you don't multitable like that if you don't make profit, try 2 tables and reading opponents(well, on NL4 there are a lot of fish, you have to take adventage of them), steal from nits more, raise against calling stations with good hands only preflop, the same with c-bet. Don't know what to say more, I am not that good at reading stats.
    • MikusRDB
      MikusRDB
      Bronze
      any more help ?
      omg, this is so unhelpfull forum :(
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      @ OP...

You only posted yesterday and got 3 replies already. 2 giving you some good information.

Chill a little bit, and don't be such a dick
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikusRDB
      any more help ?
      omg, this is so unhelpfull forum :(
      What more do you need? We just identified some of your biggest leaks...
      1) be more aggressive, so that you get your nonSD winnings up
      2) steal more blinds
      3) play more tables.

Or try fullring tables if you don't like that much aggression with marginal hands. Play fullring...

Are you too lazy? And you think people will just tell you everything you need to know, and you will become the greatest player just by posting some of your stats on the forum?? Well I don't think so...
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      @ OP...

You only posted yesterday and got 3 replies already. 2 giving you some good information.

Chill a little bit, and don't be such a dick
      +1
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i think 2+2 forum could be better. try there
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      i'm trying to post a reply to OP, but i use HEM not PT3 and cant work out his stats.

OP, can u post stats by position? VPIP/PFR etc?

also, ATS from CO/BTN/SB and your blind defense stats would be helpful here
    • pokerkingspades
      pokerkingspades
      Basic
      These r not not sss stats,with how many bb r u playing?