Really cant decide between HEM and PT3

• 6 replies
    • Bliausmas
      I prefer HEM - more options, more comfortable to use, all the pros prefer HEM also :D
    • SharkySmurf
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      I prefer HEM - more options, more comfortable to use, all the pros prefer HEM also :D
      Decision is made for me based on that thanks :D
    • fruitcake1
      I've tried both and prefer PT3 but for odds calc. u need Poker Office.
    • tokyoaces
      PT3 has the most overall power. Most people end up upgrading after they get serious about poker.

What you see in poker videos is not at all what the pros use when they are actually playing for money. No one would dare give away their advanced hud setups for $30 a month.
    • cataah
      I used pt3 like all my time but only trial version. When I decided to buy it, I downloaded the hem too. I didn't like hem.

Hem is more user friendly
      PT3 has much more options/stuff

I don't really understand why people keep saying that hem is better and most proplayers use hem :-??

you should download both of them and try on your own and decide on your own.

before you buy something, you should know that you get a discount if you buy using pokerstrategy. Check the shop

• MichaelGotAA
      Both HEM & PT3 have trial versions, so download both & try em out & see which one you like best. Some people like HEM & some like PT3. No one but you will know which is best suited for your use.