$6.17
      BB:
      $5.92
      MP2:
      $6.77
      MP3:
      $5.87

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP2 raises to $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.37, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.27.

Flop: ($0.79) 8, 5, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.65, MP2 raises to $6.40(All-In), Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.44.

Villain is super donk he is 91/73/AF4/WTS20/12 hands small sample but I saw him playing,I decided to reraise him pre to isolate against him and because I didn't got position on him.I don't know with what hands can he do that on flop .
  • 4 replies
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Im not sure about preflop 3bet, but indeed, it cant be wrong also.
      Flop is fine, you are over 100bb both, there is no draws out, yes he hands dont make any sense, but im sure against range we are not so good here, every hand have solid equity.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Preflop: As you mentioned that he is a super-donk. :D Then your 3bet should be totally fine, although your plan is likely as well to go broke then when he even 4bets us and tries to get it in. And if your plan ain't to go broke then rather just call it and reevaluate on further streets.

As played
      Postflop: Depends how he does play postflop? Although I don't think that you can say much about him since you only have 12 hands on him. But overall, I guess his line doesn't make sense as all. Why should he shove into us with set? I guess it's just some kind of maniac shove, he might as well have there TP or something similar. While I had the plan to go broke anyways against him preflop then I might even sometimes Call it here but I guess folding and for the reason that we have to Call that big I guess I'd also rather fold it. But don't really get his line at all.

Best regards.
    • alexgrapid
      alexgrapid
      Bronze
      Yeah that's the problem with these type of players , they don't have logic and sometimes I am amazed at how they chose to play a hand. I was like 50/50 here to call ,but I decided that I could take his money in a more profitable situation and I also did . :) )
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by alexgrapid
      Yeah that's the problem with these type of players , they don't have logic and sometimes I am amazed at how they chose to play a hand. I was like 50/50 here to call ,but I decided that I could take his money in a more profitable situation and I also did . :) )
      That's often times also the case I'd pick and rather not pick the dangerous spot. And often times you even safe a lot more money with it than win. :)