50$ starting fee

• leet0nee
      leet0nee
      Bronze
      Hello, I got my 50$ and started at fulltilt poker but somewhere erlier i read that if you dont use it you lose it within certain amount of time. i knwo you had to get a certain amount of points some where or they would take they money back. where would this be? i have 30 ftp right now. ive made 20$ so far and i want to keep winning and not have someone walk in and take my moeny lol
  • 4 replies
    • LustForBlood
      LustForBlood
      Bronze
      That wouldn't happen, any profit that you make from using the starting capital is yours to keep no matter what.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi leet0nee & welcome to the community,

As LustForBlood has confirmed, any profit you make or any of your own funds you've deposited would not touched. Only the free starting capital or what's left of it (where any has been lost) would be removed.

The good news with Full Tilt is that you just need to collect 1,000 standard FTP points and there is no time limit for you achieving this. Some of our other partners do have set time criteria or activity requirements, but as far as I'm aware, not actually Full Tilt at the moment.

The Full Tilt Starting Capital guide also provides confirmation of the conditions for you and is linked for your convenience.

Good luck and enjoy your poker at Full Tilt.

Best regards,

Bart
    • siecobanmarius
      siecobanmarius
      Bronze
      hy.......can you tel me if i can put 50$ starting capital on 888?........sorry i posted here....but i didnt now where to put
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi siecobanmarius,

You can receive the starting capital on the following rooms:
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

At the moment we do not offer it for 888poker.

However on 888poker you can make your own deposit and also get a first deposit bonus 100% up to $888. For the download guide check out this site:
      888poker - 100% up to $888 bonus

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes