What should I do when FTP store support keeps ignoring me...

• FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Hey guys

I ordered some stuff 6 weeks ago from FTP store and I didn't recieve all the things I ordered, so I wrote an email to FTP Store customer service but they haven't answered yet and it's been 2 weeks... Last Sunday I decided to write another email on general FTP support and they said they had sent my email to FTP store customer service and they would answer me soon.
      Now it's 2 weeks since my first email, no answer and I'm quite pissed off because stuff I ordered is held by custom office and I will have to pay some charges if I don't take on my order soon.

What would you do in this situation?

I hoped I would get those things from FTP store before my birthday, but I doubt I will get the order in time now :f_cry:
  • 13 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi FaulV16ke,

I'd just pay the tax due and get my items delivered or picked up. The import tax is always beyond Full Tilt's control and something that is charged on all taxable items over a certain value coming into the country (from outside EU in the U.K. as an example), not just from Full Tilt.

Nothing stopping you from then still keeping on at Full Tilt to get any remaining items delivered. They should at least provide you with an indication or acknowledgement even if some items are currently out of stock or being re-ordered etc.

You could of course sign to release your items from customs but write on the docket something along the lines of "partial completion of order accepted, items outstanding". Then there's no future dispute about you having received all of the items.

Apologies if I've mis-read what your query was. Hoping it gets sorted out soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • beastmode
      beastmode
      Bronze
      exactly the same thing here i ordered T shirt some time ago and i write them emails they ignore me
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry, just another quick thought.

Just double-check the FTP store on delivery times. Some items could possibly take up to 3 months (12 weeks), but it should be clearly stated in store somewhere and they of course should at least acknowledge your emails.

Best regards,

Bart
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply.
      If the support doesn't answer me till Tuesday I will probably pick up the items and pay the tax.
      The problem is if FTP support answer me in time I don't have to pay anything.
      I explained the people in custom office that the stuff I ordered was for free and they agreed I don't have to pay the tax (which would be normally 20%VAT +3% tax +xy% delivering tax = sick money)... The only thing I have to do is to show them a bill, an email or something from FTP - in this bill FTP have to make up a value of those things. For example Poker chip set - 2€, Cards - 1€, Whatever - 3€ ... I know it's retarded but they said they have to have some sort of ''proof'' that the stuff I ordered is not worth more than 22€ (it actually is but they don't care)... so actually I need to contact FTP store or even FTP support -> they will make up a bill or something - > I will show the bill to people from custom office -> no taxes...
      but FTP never answer my emails... and I'm not very happy to pay 15+€ for stuff I was supposed to get for free...
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      EagleStar88 Sorry, just another quick thought. Just double-check the FTP store on delivery times. Some items could possibly take up to 3 months (12 weeks), but it should be clearly stated in store somewhere and they of course should at least acknowledge your emails. Best regards, Bart

On the box I received from FTP is stated that it contains all the items I ordered, so this is not the case...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FaulV16ke
      Thank you for your reply.
      If the support doesn't answer me till Tuesday I will probably pick up the items and pay the tax.
      The problem is if FTP support answer me in time I don't have to pay anything.
      I explained the people in custom office that the stuff I ordered was for free and they agreed I don't have to pay the tax (which would be normally 20%VAT +3% tax +xy% delivering tax = sick money)... The only thing I have to do is to show them a bill, an email or something from FTP - in this bill FTP have to make up a value of those things. For example Poker chip set - 2€, Cards - 1€, Whatever - 3€ ... I know it's retarded but they said they have to have some sort of ''proof'' that the stuff I ordered is not worth more than 22€ (it actually is but they don't care)... so actually I need to contact FTP store or even FTP support -> they will make up a bill or something - > I will show the bill to people from custom office -> no taxes...
      but FTP never answer my emails... and I'm not very happy to pay 15+€ for stuff I was supposed to get for free...
      Ahhh now I understand, ok cool, that makes sense.

Hopefully you will hear from Full Tilt by then, if not you could try printing out the FTP Store page with the items you've selected showing maybe?

I don't suppose the customs will accept them with their value showing in FTP points, but worth a shot if all else fails.

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      I'm telling you, aim at becoming Black Card member ASAP, because BC Support at least gives a shit about ppl. Normal support always take ages, or they even ignore ppls emails.
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Just want to tell everybody my story had happy ending. :f_biggrin:

I made up the "bill" by myself and I didn't have to pay a tax.
      FTP sent the rest of my order in express delivery, so they actually did make it in time. However they still didn't answer any of my 4 emails. :D

2 things I learnt today
      -the fact that they don't answer your emails doesn't mean they aren't working on it
      -all the stuff from FTP Store was made in China and it all sucks
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Yeah I think it is best to save and buy cash bonuses, tournament tickets or an electronics product.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Yeah I think it is best to save and buy cash bonuses, tournament tickets or an electronics product.
      Cash bonuses were also made in china
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Whole site was made in China, just leave and never play there again
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Electronics products were made in China.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yea, a friend of mine bought two lcd monitors and both of them were spoilage (or w/e that word is)