Regarding my Bonus

• Eelam
      Eelam
      Bronze
      Just to clarify, is it a 48 hours for PS to send to check my account and see if im fit for the starting capital, and than they send the 50$ to mansion, in which there is another waiting period ( 48 hours) before i actually see the money in my account? It has been 4 days and I was just wondering. Thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Eelam,

Let me explain the transfer process: After we've reviewed the accounts, if the members are eligible, we'll go ahead on sending the tranfer requests to pokerrroms. Normally it takes no longer than 48 hours. For your case, we already sent your details to Mansion. However, due to the festive season, the guys who deal with this payment are not in the office. They'll credit the accounts as soon as they come back to work.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • pokerprince85
      pokerprince85
      Bronze
      Thanks thunderbird,

I also seclected Mansion, and it's been 72 hours since the guy at your support told me that my detail had been sent out. Now i see the reason. Do you know when the guys at Mansion should work again?

Thanx
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi pokerprince85,

They're supposed to work again today, as Mansion told me when i had some talks with them last night. Just a little patience please ;)

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
    • pokerprince85
      pokerprince85
      Bronze
      Wow, thunderbird, i love you :heart:
      You're right. they must have worked again. i just become bronze some mintutes ago.

Cheers
    • CKayzz
      CKayzz
      Bronze
      I aslo bcome a bronze member...but still haven't receive the bonus yet.
      Hopefully this matter will settle quickly :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

You all have become bronze, that means you'll get the money within the next few hours.

Happy New Year & good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-