No stats

• SoulShaker
      SoulShaker
      Bronze
      Sorry for disturbing, probably a easy to solve problem...

I play on FullTilt and when I open the tables I have elephant on and he says he'll calculate the odds when he has enough data, but nothing happens, after many hands...

I don't think the importation of the data is happening, altough I have it set on automatic.

What am I doing wrong??

thanks for the help, in advance :D
  • 5 replies
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      you need to have your hand history in english
    • SoulShaker
      SoulShaker
      Bronze
      I have every program installed on english, the problem was that fulltilt was no longer keeping a hand history, dunno why

My doubt was if it also works on SnG or only on Ring for the live stats on the players.

Thanks ;)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

currently the HUD only works with Cashgame. We are working on a tourney/sng HUD. Everything regarding the import works fine now?
    • SoulShaker
      SoulShaker
      Bronze
      the stats don' work online but when i finish palying and import the hands, yes thanks it's working quite alright :D

What will I loose once the 21 days on evaluation pass??

Thanks
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      So the HUD is not displayed on your table during play?

(Note: Only cashgame is supoorted right now).

After the trial period ends you will only have the beginners hud (words instead of numbers) and no more detailed analysis on the analysis tab in the elephant.

Once you have accquired 1000 Strategypoints you are able to generate a licence key for your copy of the elephant.