So funny and so so true.

• 4 replies
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Very true ... try to open people eyes try to showe how system realy works not how we had told it works , throught media , education , religion , politics etc.
      I agree him that terrorism is onli made up by USA own goverment and banking system wanted to prepetuate fear in American people to goverment can controll them easyer throght military - police and court - prision. Terrorism in one word is fraud its a farce its very difficult to say out loud couse people are itimitated against saying it, couse if you say it , they make you a nutcase. The war on terror is a joke...

The whole global economic system is pyramid scheme sooner or later it has to collapse ... here are interesting example -
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      I did enjoy that.

However I think the guy is a little bit pretentious ;<

Some of the work the police do is great, and while his meaning/message is important and at a base level quite intelligent, overall I think it just falls apart.

If you don't look into the situation much and just take it at face value, tis a cool video, and he is stumbling across great points, for example the recording in one place and not another, the terrorism bits.

But I think he is being kind of close minded, negating every good point about the police.

That's just my opinion :)
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Like i sad police is onli to controll you... like in the video was shown , you cant even tell everbody your opinion... if some one ho controll police , like goverment dont like what are you telling to another people they can arrest you with no logical reason...
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      David Icke intelligence person , opinion on this system...