This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

So funny and so so true.

• 4 replies
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Very true ... try to open people eyes try to showe how system realy works not how we had told it works , throught media , education , religion , politics etc.
      I agree him that terrorism is onli made up by USA own goverment and banking system wanted to prepetuate fear in American people to goverment can controll them easyer throght military - police and court - prision. Terrorism in one word is fraud its a farce its very difficult to say out loud couse people are itimitated against saying it, couse if you say it , they make you a nutcase. The war on terror is a joke...

The whole global economic system is pyramid scheme sooner or later it has to collapse ... here are interesting example -
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      I did enjoy that.

However I think the guy is a little bit pretentious ;<

Some of the work the police do is great, and while his meaning/message is important and at a base level quite intelligent, overall I think it just falls apart.

If you don't look into the situation much and just take it at face value, tis a cool video, and he is stumbling across great points, for example the recording in one place and not another, the terrorism bits.

But I think he is being kind of close minded, negating every good point about the police.

That's just my opinion :)
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Like i sad police is onli to controll you... like in the video was shown , you cant even tell everbody your opinion... if some one ho controll police , like goverment dont like what are you telling to another people they can arrest you with no logical reason...
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      David Icke intelligence person , opinion on this system...