AA losing hand

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just look at it. What do you think this means? look at blue one, it means something like.

Hero: (Oh I got AA I have to raise)
      BB: Reraise
      Hero: (oh no I am busted, but I can't fold by pokerstrategy) reraise
      BB: All in
      Hero: (KK again? I am busted, no way, but I can't fold) call)

noooooo, it's KK I am busted.

K comes.

Hero: I knew I had to fold.

now non showdown winning.

Hero: (Oh I got AA I have to raise) raise
      BB: Fold
      Hero: (yes he folded, finally I won with AA)

cmon, this is joke...

(who doesn't understand, this is only AA graph and blue line means that when it goes to showdown, let's say against KK QQ or random cards like 47o(preflop or drawing) it gets busted more than it wins making it losing card)
  • 33 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      [ ] great sample size
      [x] seems to have got AA alot of time in 73 hands
      [x] not sure what the problem is
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      cool story bro
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      [ ] great sample size

sorry just edited post with more info, this could have bean misleading at 1st

that's 73 AA hands filtered out of 14000 total
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      [ ] great sample size

sorry just edited post with more info, this could have bean misleading at 1st

that's 73 AA hands filtered out of 14000 total

Can you filter those 73 AA by all in preflop? After the flop, it doesn't make much sense as most hands staying with you till river probably have you beat
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      x
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      well that makes more sense. I thought it might be that but the top left hand corner does say "all hands"

but you are still winning 273BB/100 hands with AA which isnt bad. maybe you need to raise more to narrow the oposition to 1 (just an idea - no way to tell if you are doing this or not). If its always v kk or qq just think of all the money you will make when variance takes you on an up swing
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      AA is definitely hand making most profit in showdown, thats just small downswing (yes, 14k hands is relatively small samplesize.)

Btw. look at that blue line: about 9 times u have won, 6 times u have lost, its still not a "losing hand" for u.

Being about 6 BI under EV is standard in poker, just put in more volume and keep bankroll management. Soon u will start winning more than u should (for example, winning 10 hands w/ 70% chance to win is upswing, too.) U will also win some hands in KK vs AA situations that gets u back on EV
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      [ ] great sample size
      lol, ofc he posted 73 random hands and was whinning about losing AA all the time. Think mate, even if he doesn't explains the graph in details, it should be obvious the graph shows 73 situation where he got AA.

As for the on topic, well I'd just say it's bad luck, and still 14K sample is a bit to low.

HERE, this is my AA graph over a little less than 1mil hands:

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by scscpoker
      AA is definitely hand making most profit in showdown, thats just small downswing (yes, 14k hands is relatively small samplesize.)

Btw. look at that blue line: about 9 times u have won, 6 times u have lost, its still not a "losing hand" for u.

Being about 6 BI under EV is standard in poker, just put in more volume and keep bankroll management. Soon u will start winning more than u should (for example, winning 10 hands w/ 70% chance to win is upswing, too.) U will also win some hands in KK vs AA situations that gets u back on EV
      yeah, I hate that I win small 50-100BB with AA and lose 150-200BB that happens allways, I hope AA will start working again

thanks to Jkob for large sample, it seems there were some downswings too.

and for someone who asked for all in preflop, all I could have found, but Ev- allin says everything, it's not going up when I am beat post flop turn or river, only drawing hands. You can see 2 downswings on All in ev, that was probably against set or two pair or something like that. But 8$ on allin comes when draws like top pair allin against my AA and hits two pair or straight, or flush, dunno.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jkob
      [ ] great sample size
      lol, ofc he posted 73 random hands and was whinning about losing AA all the time. Think mate, even if he doesn't explains the graph in details, it should be obvious the graph shows 73 situation where he got AA.

As for the on topic, well I'd just say it's bad luck, and still 14K sample is a bit to low.

sick graph
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      [ ] great sample size

lol - guess i got all confused - you know with the graph saying 'all hands' and that. Thank you I shall certainly 'think' going forwards. thanks mate
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      No problem, sorry if I was in anyway rude. Just wanted to stress that it was quite obvious those were all AA hands.

Kind Regards,

Jkob.
    • xylenecyanol
      xylenecyanol
      Basic
      yep

yesterday I lost to AKs to running kings
      the day before yesterday to Q8s to 2 pairs
      the day before before yesterday to J7s to flush

kind of damned :)
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylenecyanol
      yep

yeah, but the thing that obviously slipped your mind is the fact that in the previous 7 times your rockets won.

the point of the whole thing is, that we tend to remember these kind of suckouts way more than the rest of the cases when our rockets hold, because we take that for granted.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      yep

yeah, but the thing that obviously slipped your mind is the fact that in the previous 7 times your rockets won.

the point of the whole thing is, that we tend to remember these kind of suckouts way more than the rest of the cases when our rockets hold, because we take that for granted.
      this. Also.. Is it possible your not able to fold AA postflop even when the board is really bad?
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Jkob you got 2.3K AA in 1mill hands ? it seems strange, I checked mine and this is what I have after 500k hands.

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      yep

this. Also.. Is it possible your not able to fold AA postflop even when the board is really bad?

I can and I fold AA when needed.

Anyway, even with that bad AA I am running way above Ev, I suck out often too I gues, so, I have to live with losing AA :f_cool:
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      OZSA: I have around 830k hands. I guess you were dealt AA a bit more frequently than me :)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      OZSA: I have around 830k hands. I guess you were dealt AA a bit more frequently than me :)
      its just strange, to see such difference on a big sample like this.