This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Tt

• adsefghijk
      adsefghijk
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $4,91
      UTG2:
      $3,54
      Hero:
      $4,16

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T:heart: , T:spade:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,10, 4 folds, BB raises to $0,26, UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0,42, BB raises to $0,88, Hero calls $0,46.

Flop: ($1,78) 9:spade: , 9:diamond: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB raises $4,03 (All-In), Hero calls $3,28 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($8,34) K:diamond:
      River: ($8,34) T:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8,34

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, tens full of nines (Th Ts)
      BB shows (Jh Js)

Hero wins with a full-house, tens full of nines (Th Ts)

Did I play this correctly? Or should I have folded after he raised me preflop?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello adsefghijk,

Preflop: At the best I'd just Call it being even more than 200BB deep, I wont like never 4bet here. He may easily have us beat and have a stronger PP and as well I don't like the min-4bet too. And as played I guess I'd make the crying fold after my 4bet, seems like we are beat.

As played
      Postflop: I'd just fold it, we are facing very often a higher PP here which is taking such a line.

Best regards.