This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

whats up with the customer support?

• isrhillel
      isrhillel
      Basic
      hi guys.

so this the story (aint to long) -

i've passed the quiz and got a mail than i need to send my id.did that.

been over 4 days sense than.opend a ticket @ customer support,and thye answerd "all is ok your id has been tranfared to the right dep" (somth like that)

so i answerd that i opend that ticket coz it was over 48 hours and i asked if it will take longer.from than...nothing :) (like one or to days ago)

the cust support ppl are very nice and answer slow&without considering the whole issue.
      too bad its not answering the actaull q that are being asekd.

any how good week to us all :) and hope i will be only posting complament's from now on...

will update when updated :)
  • 2 replies
    • Jovanabg
      Jovanabg
      Basic
      Well its weekend, thats probably your answer ;)
    • isrhillel
      isrhillel
      Basic
      Originally posted by Jovanabg
      Well its weekend, thats probably your answer ;)
      JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

i'm not in any way complaining about the 50$.as i know they do not owe ME any thing.

but as to the customer service issues.
      PS owes it to itself!

i do complain about customer support answering that it will take 48 hours @ most.when i've actaully been waiting more.(i'm sure its easy to see that by there side...just didnt look it up :) )

no such thing should happen in the customer support biz.and if it does accure (we are humens.)they should reply with a quik matter

but...
      nothin from customer support side.

any how all in good spirit.

*as i once was a part i customer support of a huge company (5000+) and was a shiftmanger overseeing 1000+ emplyees + 50 team mangers,i would love to offer my help on taking your support service to the next level with a few,very simple ideas.

i do hope my englush is readable :)

HAVE GREAT WEEK @ life :) and GL on the tables.