This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

climbing limits

• polatalemdar
      polatalemdar
      Bronze
      Hello
      I am a quiet new player.My bankroll is 50+50 at fultilt and i have earned 25 dollars so totally 125 dollars.But i have 1000 ftp points which means 33 dollars rakeback(i know clearing bonus rule).So can it be considered as 125+33 and can i move to nl 25??
      Whats the average period moving to nl 25??
  • 3 replies
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      For a strategy with max buy-in you should have at least 20 full buy-ins, which at NL25 means 500$.
      For short stacking, 150$ is ok for NL25 tables, when you buy in with 5 dollars.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi polatalemdar!

Please stick to the rules of the bankroll management article. I would only use the bankroll which you can see in your account. I wouldn't use a points balance as part of your bankroll. Just real money. But it's your choice.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • polatalemdar
      polatalemdar
      Bronze
      I was going to commit one of the 7 fatal sins:greed:) ))
      Firstly i ivreased 100 to 140 by sss,so i should follow sss more strictly.
      Fultilt has a promotion ,it doubles up the ftps until 4th of january and there ia a sunglasses i liked much.But this is a good examination for me about bankroll mahagement.Because promotions will always be there.
      Ok i wont climb up until i got 150...İ will earn that 10 dollars and than i will move up