Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $11,44
      Hero:
      $11,44

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 5:heart: , 5:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,35, CO folds, Hero calls $0,35, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,85) Q:club: , 5:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0,6, MP3 calls $0,60.

Turn: ($2,05) 4:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1,6, MP3 raises to $6,85, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $5,25
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

What would you do if he Check/Raise on flop? Or CBets the flop and you raise? I'd say that I am still going broke on turn, he may as well do it with A:cAx or whatsoever type of hand. And of course depends also on the factors if you have been playing around with him and so on, he might be somehow tilted from you floating a lot and then taking down the pots or whatsoever and that's why he picked such a line. Although if you had any kind of soul-reads on him. :D Then sometimes folding might eve even considerable.

Best regards.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ragney,

What would you do if he Check/Raise on flop? Or CBets the flop and you raise? I'd say that I am still going broke on turn, he may as well do it with A:cAx or whatsoever type of hand. And of course depends also on the factors if you have been playing around with him and so on, he might be somehow tilted from you floating a lot and then taking down the pots or whatsoever and that's why he picked such a line. Although if you had any kind of soul-reads on him. :D Then sometimes folding might eve even considerable.

Best regards.
      7% WTS :s_cry: = crying fold