about 50$, i did everything

• penguen
      penguen
      Basic
      I passed the quiz successfully, then one of your members called me, and asked some questions, I gave the right answers to her, and when I entered the site I saw that my ID check has failed. What is going on? I didn't do anything wrong... Please answer me...
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi penguen,

I'm sorry, but the support team do not always release the exact reason for failure if by doing so it compromises their security processes.
      They will not have taken the decision lightly however and would've had good reason.

I'm afraid there is nothing we can do, it is a requirement that you pass the security check in order to qualify for the free starting capital and the check cannot be repeated once failed.

You can continue to enjoy the many other benefits of PokerStrategy membership, but would need to either deposit your own funds or build up a bankroll from freerolls, tell a friend etc.

Take a look around the website here, we offer lots of free educational material, videos, free live coaching sessions etc, not to mention the many added value community events and of course the forum here.

Sorry couldn't help further, but trust you will understand the situation.

Best regards,

Bart
    • penguen
      penguen
      Basic
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi penguen,

I'm sorry, but the support team do not always release the exact reason for failure if by doing so it compromises their security processes.
      They will not have taken the decision lightly however and would've had good reason.

I'm afraid there is nothing we can do, it is a requirement that you pass the security check in order to qualify for the free starting capital and the check cannot be repeated once failed.

You can continue to enjoy the many other benefits of PokerStrategy membership, but would need to either deposit your own funds or build up a bankroll from freerolls, tell a friend etc.

Take a look around the website here, we offer lots of free educational material, videos, free live coaching sessions etc, not to mention the many added value community events and of course the forum here.

Sorry couldn't help further, but trust you will understand the situation.

Best regards,

Bart

ok. i have one more question.
      if i registered here once more, will this failure happen again? I mean if i registered here with other name, will you give me starting capital?
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Do you have like two different identities? :D
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      penguen BY DAY, AND ______ :s_evil: ________ BY NIGHT!
    • penguen
      penguen
      Basic
      no, i havent got two identities.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Well are you of age to legally gamble in your country? Also was the ID something concrete. Not some university card or blockbuster video card lol. Best to use your passport.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi penguen,

You are only allowed just 1x PokerStrategy account and 1x attempt at the free starting capital.
      Setting up of duplicate accounts would just result in a total ban and bar you from taking part in our community events, educational material etc.

Whilst I appreciate your frustration, the benefits we provide here are well worth a small deposit of your own funds for those members ineligible for the free starting capital.

As the guys point out, obviously this is subject to you meeting the other T&C's, are over 18 years old and not illegal in your country etc.

Best regards,

Bart
    • penguen
      penguen
      Basic
      i can't understand anything... i am not guilty in anything... i havent got two identities... my brother has also registered here few months ago, but i dont think that it would be problem...

please give me starting capital :D
    • penguen
      penguen
      Basic
      i am very angry :(
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      If your brother registered throu the same computer, that can be an probem i guess.
      Anyway are you 18 at least? Have you sent an copy of ID or passport?