[NL2-NL10] nl2 Tens

• Jim4rdo

Another TT. Trying to get into the process of thinking about my calls and saying "what worse would he call with".

I can only put him on a king here, but maybe he had a PP?

Thanks dude

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.15) 7, K, 6 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.10, MP2 calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.35) 5 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.35) K (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.28, MP2 raises to $1.19, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.63.
  • 3 replies
    • dallievas
      preflop: I think you should raise a bit more here 0.8 and maybe to 0.1 ,but he has not full stack 0.8 is ok.
      We don't know anything about opp,is he tight or loose,is he passive?
      Cbet on this board should be ok,because you can get value from fd,some worse pp,some straight draw and K adds fold equity.On turn some straights ( for eg.89) are completed,but agaist loose I think you can bet still a bit more then half pot.Against tight check can be ok,cos u have sd value.On river main question to you is he passive or aggressive? If he is passive he often have Kx, full house or straight here.Aggro bluffy guys can have big value hand also ,but it's lot bigger part of their range can bluff here.So you need read to call.Against bad somehow loose and aggressive guys I can suggest thin bet turn and check-call river.He should check behind any pair he have ,cos sd value and can bet for bluff his missed draws cos they don't have sd value.
      Hope helps to rethink your hand.
    • veriz
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Preflop: Raise it bigger ~$0,10.
      Postflop: Not much you can do there on river than Bet/Fold, he might still have some worse pairs which might call us. Although I guess just Checking behind on river should be fine well. Sometimes it's thin value unless we know the opponent.

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Thanks to you both to the advice :)