UK greetings

• seanp3105
      seanp3105
      Basic
      hi, i'm sean.
      i've been directed to this site by a poker buddy.
      i've been playing for nearly 3 years, and i'm more of a recreational player rather than a full time time player. work kinda gets in the way of that.

i've learnt mainly by playing online and have won a couple of mtts in the past. i still make a few mistakes or get outdrawn on the river. but, overall i'm pleased with how my game is improving.
  • 5 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Welcome to the site ;>

You'll learn lots here, there's plenty of good stuff =)
    • seanp3105
      seanp3105
      Basic
      thanks Jim

i'm always on the lookout for new weapons to use against my poker opponents ;)
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      I bet :)

Have you registered with PS to a site like FT? So you get your free $50 and then get strategy points to look at better articles? (if not i recommend it ;p)
    • seanp3105
      seanp3105
      Basic
      i joined up with full tilt the other day before finding this site unfortunately.

i have a couple of friends (from the usa) who play the rush poker and they encouraged me to try it out. i've not made a real money deposit yet as i'm still just testing out the site.

i've won 2 out of 3 of the sit and go's on there. i like to test out a site for a full month before i even think of placing any money on it.
    • CraigWild
      CraigWild
      Bronze
      Hi Sean
      Good to see you here, i have found it great for my game. More of a winiing player in the SNG now :)

hope you're ok mate

Good luck at the tables

Craig.