This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

UK greetings

• seanp3105
      seanp3105
      Basic
      hi, i'm sean.
      i've been directed to this site by a poker buddy.
      i've been playing for nearly 3 years, and i'm more of a recreational player rather than a full time time player. work kinda gets in the way of that.

i've learnt mainly by playing online and have won a couple of mtts in the past. i still make a few mistakes or get outdrawn on the river. but, overall i'm pleased with how my game is improving.
  • 5 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Welcome to the site ;>

You'll learn lots here, there's plenty of good stuff =)
    • seanp3105
      seanp3105
      Basic
      thanks Jim

i'm always on the lookout for new weapons to use against my poker opponents ;)
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      I bet :)

Have you registered with PS to a site like FT? So you get your free $50 and then get strategy points to look at better articles? (if not i recommend it ;p)
    • seanp3105
      seanp3105
      Basic
      i joined up with full tilt the other day before finding this site unfortunately.

i have a couple of friends (from the usa) who play the rush poker and they encouraged me to try it out. i've not made a real money deposit yet as i'm still just testing out the site.

i've won 2 out of 3 of the sit and go's on there. i like to test out a site for a full month before i even think of placing any money on it.
    • CraigWild
      CraigWild
      Bronze
      Hi Sean
      Good to see you here, i have found it great for my game. More of a winiing player in the SNG now :)

hope you're ok mate

Good luck at the tables

Craig.