MP1 ($9.40)
      CO ($5)
      Hero ($5.42)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: J:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.18, fold

FLOP ($0.45) 4:heart: 3:spade: J:diamond:

SB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

TURN ($1.05) 4:heart: 3:spade: J:diamond: 6:club:

SB bets $1, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $0.25 (AI)

RIVER ($3.55) 4:heart: 3:spade: J:diamond: 6:club: A:spade:

unknown villain, only 2 hand of him on this table.

I was on a coaching once and the coach said if someone is donking in micro's he's bluffing and I'll raise him. So that's why I called.
      Should I fold a donk like this with top pair or not?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

Against his stack I don't think that we can get away. I'd say nice hand! Although such donking is often times pretty strong and sometimes I might even make the crying fold on turn since it seems that he has us beat.

Best regards.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello RasTweet,

Against his stack I don't think that we can get away. I'd say nice hand! Although such donking is often times pretty strong and sometimes I might even make the crying fold on turn since it seems that he has us beat.

Best regards.
      I was thinking on folding even on the flop since he is unknown and with the small stack I thought he is only going to donk with a strong hand but it was a complete bluff.

Made the note and try to make loads of money next time I play againt him =D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello RasTweet,

Best regards.
      I was thinking on folding even on the flop since he is unknown and with the small stack I thought he is only going to donk with a strong hand but it was a complete bluff.

Made the note and try to make loads of money next time I play againt him =D
      Nah, I'd still Call the flop and then likely fold on turn. He might still time to time donk with a draw.