The one who never moves up (BSS FR)

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hey everybody, I think its best if I warn you now this will be a wall of text so prepare for a long read. WoW, I just finnished with it, and its longer then you think, so I warn you again, its long, personal, alot of things about my life and my poker career so far. The blog itself will be updated alot in the future, it will be a more personal kinda stuff, I like to be close with the people I like.

I am planning to write this blog for about a year now, pretty sick, I plan alot but never do them sadly.. I'm 24 from Romania, Satu Mare (I'm a hungarian living near the borders in Romania) I go by the name of OZSA for a long time, but since 90% of the ppl can hardly write it (99% cant pronounce it lol) lets just stay at oz.

I am a computer geeks since I'm conscious, grew up on C64, Amiga (age of 4-5) switch to 286 at (5-6) and since that I'm a computer addict, basically wasted my whole life playing a good 15-16 years + web designing + coding+decoding and so on, just some big game names, SC:BW,WC3,WoW, Diablo 1,2, UT and every random game that just came out. I was a realist always, (or as others say, a pessimist :) ) aiming for being better at whatever I did.. I quit World of Warcraft about 2.5years ago, after playing it 1.5years, reaching the top (best dps on server, highest rated in arena) the game became boring and basically it caused the end of a 2.5years relationship, which changed my life alot, meaning I became money orientated, even in the last half year of WoW was about grinding to sell my gold. (if that would go better, I mean more buyers, then prolly I'd still play it, I was a massive 14h/day grinder)

So there was not much money in it and I changed to another game, real cash economy game, which in the end sounded good, I played it like a year but I realised its all about sick luck, however I made some money with trading ingame, about 1.5k$ but it took alot of headache and time... I played the game around 2008 octomber till 2009 may.. in the background I started working for a factory as a blueprint/CAD designer from 2008 august, hated the job, but needed the money ofc... from this point on I was pretty much away like 10h / day at job coming home, being tired, watching some random crap on the net and sleeping... the standard life everyone has with a job that makes you really tired and you never get any hope of future, just living for the day (romanians know what i'm talking about)... so I was thinking, what should I do..

In 2007 november I met my current girlfriend in WoW, since that we're in a distance relationship (she's greek, from thessaloniki), visiting each other at random times. After working like 8months I really saw there's no future and hope whatsoever, plus I couldnt even meet my gf anymore, at max in the summer when I got 2weeks off (2weeks off / year in a factory here). So I started looking for something that I could do. Around 2008 May I heard from a friend about the word "poker" and a site where you can play freerolls with pretty good prize pools, every day freerolls.. I started playing those, like a total fish, having no idea about the game, that time I really like QJ I called 4bets no matter what..so stuff like that..and I made about 230$ in 2months with freerolls, actually they never payed me that money, even took my 10$ (first depo so I can withdraw).. then I saw PS, read some articles and I thought...ok this has to become my new income, I said, it cant be that hard.. So I told my gf that I gonna quit my job, go to her, live at her appartment (rent in another city where she studied for university) and repair PCs + play poker income. (I'm good with PCs whatever their problem is, I repair them since I'm 6). Sadly the PC repair part never succeeded because we were lazy to advertise with posters and whatnot. Anyway I quit my job after exactly 1year, and moved to Greece in 2008 August 1 with all the money I made while working in the factory for that one year.. (not that much, my monthly salary was 300$, good compared to romania's average)

First month I was chillaxed at the sea, loved that feeling, so much different then being home, in a city that is called zombie land by most ppl:) September we moved to the university's city and lived in the apparment...

Here we start with poker...I learned every possible article, watched every video, was checking PS threads for 10h+ / day for 2 whole weeks I was just learning, didnt touch my 50$ BR @ FT. When I felt I understand everything I started playing, the only thing I could basically, SSS NL10, 25 BI. I got elephant for hand reviews (I couldnt make the HUD go live, dunno why it just never worked so I didnt use it) and played pretty much non stop. I got my BR up to 300$ in about a month or a bit more ( can't remember exactly, this was in 2009 september ) and I moved to NL25 SSS.. kept grinding that limit, but it wasnt really better then NL10, I had alot of unluck and I said ok I cant do this anymore, its a waste of time, lets move back to NL10 and start BSS.

So I kept learning + playing everyday NL10 BSS, with no exception, and in about 2 months or maybe 3 I had 1k $ in my BR (rakeback was like 70% + some small promos like take2 50$). This was in january, I did my cashout from the real cash economy game and deposited 550$ to FT for the bonus.. that time I had a sick doomswitch, I remember my biggest loosing days, I just lost like 200$ in 2-3days, I never forget that, it was simply madness, I was stressed out all day, doing nothing but complaining about how much below EV I am. Anyway till about early-mid march I got the bonus, and it pretty much left me with 1.6k$ so no winnings at all. It was going very shity those days, farming so much for being BE, I started to loose myself..april I remember I came back to my home city for a month (had a feet surgery so couldnt go back earlier) and pretty much I had to be in the bed like for 3weeks, that made me play Rush 1 table (btw I played rush from the beginning as it came out) since I couldnt see 4tables from 2m+ distance.. that time I got my biggest poker winnings so far.. something like 20-30BI in 3weeks, about that. I was really happy with it, and just continued to play rush... after my feet got ok I went back to my gf, in april mid aprox.. poker became shity again, I couldnt really profit, was just BE or slight winner, was hard to tell why, but it just wasnt going good enough...had no job, wasnt repairing pcs, the only thing I had was poker + my gf was playing the game I quit (this real money economy thing, she was lucky in it, made loads of cash with luck).. so in july I had a talk with my gf that we cant continue this, we cant afford living like that, her parent's money was the only thing we had (+about 2.3k euros that I got from the game in january but we kinda spent most of that for living) and I planned to come home, start a poker dealer class, practice as a dealer, and move to the UK to become a dealer there...nice plan as always, not so lucky afterwards..

So I move in July end to my lovely home town, I cashed out my poker winnings (was 2.5k$ withdraw) start the dealing class for about 2months I was going to it and in the end the promised job was just an illusion.. (it was promised that they hire 4guys, in the end they only wanted chicks ofc, no matter they were noobs at dealing).. I continued to go and deal for free, just to have practice, but after doing it like 10nights in a row, without any hope they will ever hire me, I just left it, turned out after that the place closed... So here I am again with a nice failed plan.. the only thing I kept doing was poker..I started playing with my own name and depod 550$ for bonus (in greece I played with my gfs account for easier withdraw only) August sucked, totally, about 80k hands BE in the end.. September was a bit better, like 10BI in the whole month..

meanwhile I started the driving license, I did the practice but wasnt really learning any theory at all.. the driving was ok just hell the book is like 4-500pages.. in octomber somehow my friends managed to make me play WoW again, I bought the lich king expansion ( I quit it just before it came out back in the days ) and I played 1month... lvl up to 80 fast, getting some T10 gear and then..i just got bored and I said this is not making money, nor any future, not worth playing it.... So I'm back to poker in november, I knew I wont become a dealer, I knew I cant have any other job, I went really serious at this point, crazy serious.. the result of it was my biggest winning ever since I play. here's the graph

November 2010

After this month I was happy, it started like shit in the beggining 10-15BI below EV but in the end it went as it should go. I loved to see that I'm finally able to do things right If I'm really focused. December I played about 15days only and it was 350$ with RB. I went back to my gf for a vacation of a month. We went in Vienna for 4days and one day in Prague, first time we travelled somewhere together other then my country or hers. I came back again at end of January made a good 20buyin in a very few days, I liked it, it was going good...first days of February were a nightmare, dropping like 10BI in 2-3days, i got doomswitched but after those days I cleared my mind and tried to play my best. The end result of the next full playing month after november was unbelievable for me + i got 375$ end year bonus, here's the graph.

February 2011

So here I sit now I got 3.9k$ BR with previously withdrawn 2.5k$.. grinding NL10... the rare people who reached this point of reading will wonder wtf, why I dont move up... well, honestly... I dont know.. I tried once to move up, and it wasnt better then the lower limit..and after that....really hard to say, in 2010 january may my game was shit except in april...i did at max 1-2bb/100 so it sucked way too much...august again, september like 2-3bi still, it wasnt good enough... the last months were good and I made a plan to go to stars and start for SN.. only problem is, that in the summer I will go to the UK with my best friend to live there hopefully...we will go no matter what, we will work whatever we need to, but we are gonna get out of this poverty we live in here. So stars SN seems hard with a big break in the summer (no idea how long it will take till we find a good flat+jobs and get a normal spare time of 4-5h per day at least). When I will go to stars I will move up at least to NL25..(thats the plan and I'm writing this blog so I wont forget to achieve the plan)

Currently i'm waiting FT to send me my 1st withdrawal ( I made bank transfer sadly and it was a test for 100$, im waiting for a week still nothing in my bank account...really hope it will be here the next few days, the bigger chunk is waiting the withdraw)

oh yea and btw I had a try at the driving exam but as I didnt really learn a shit I failed, that was in november (125k hands in rush, u see how much I was learning :D ) and I still didnt learn a shit, have to finnish in in the next 3months at max... so yep, dont forget that aswell..

This blog gonna be updated alot, for those who dont hate me already for this novel, you should expect some good progress from my side, I'm a hard working guy, who will never give up. Gonna write the goals and other stuff in my next post.... Wow man it hurts me to see how much I wrote..:) )

BR: 3.9k$
  • 49 replies
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      TL: read it all

Do you play FR or SH?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp
      TL: read it all

Do you play FR or SH?
      read it all? you didn't even read the title

The one who never moves up (BSS FR)

i really didn't read it all (barely read anything).. lol at you meeting your gf in WoW. but besides that move up.. seriously.. you don't want to be grinding NL10 all your life :D
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      lol, I knew only ppl who didnt read the post would make a reply :D
      Its NL10 FR all the way, and I plan to move up if you would read it the full post. Now that I'm thinking about, my main reason for not moving up is that poker is my only income so I spend what I withdraw to live.
      I'm happy I played WoW afterall, otherwise I wouldnt meet my gf, its a long story also.

Think its time for some plans/goals.

March plans

:club: Establish a schedule, for sleeping, playing, learning etc. I want a daily/monthly plan, anyone who has done it, advices are welcome, ty.
      :club: Start gym by no longer then end of this month, it's time to workout, the last time I've done any sports was...wow...12
      :club: Start learning the drivers book and finnish with the license at worst till early June
      :club: After withdrawing the rest of my BR, start re-learning every article from the beginning
      :club: Find an active sweat partner by the end of march
      :club: Never go below 50k hands / month
      :club: Move up limits at least after having 35-40BI for the next limit
      :club: Find a good dentist and eye doctor (really need glasses for years now..)
      :club: Try to quit or keep heart rate below explode level after bad beats
      :club: Max BI loss / session = 3, Max BI loss / day = 6, never pass these values.

Its ok for now, if I remember anything important will post later...whats the most important is the schedule, my sleeping hours suck way too much, and I waste so much time of the day with BS, need help with this.

Ultimately, I wish to find friends here, people who talk beside poker hands.

Btw something else about me, I love trance (progressive,hard trance, some vocals too) I'm not a man of religion and I'm very open minded.

One of my evergreen trance tracks:

Best quality avaiable in MP3

or youtube for those who dont care that much :)

Enjoy, I'm out, GL all

PS, if you want to "hear" the music (not just listen) put headphones :D
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Hey Oz,

Read your post - really impressed with your discipline to keep going and learning the game. Your February graph for NL10 is just awesome, the best I've seen.

Looking forward to you blog - be happy to sweat with you sometime - I play NL10 Rush FR at FT atm.

Jon
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Hey OZ, I read, and you forgot to post the graphs and the end of the sections :f_p:
      ^^^^
      (Edit: DUH. Just noticed they were the links...sorry. Just serves as an introuction of what I am like. I have been ill too, so my brain not fully working, sorry)

Good luck, I will be following :f_grin:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      God this day sucks...yesterday night I was trying to play but it wasnt really going, card dead for 1hour, no fishes, not hitting a single hand..so I just left..
      today it was going ok, up about 3stacks and then a massive doomswitch loosing 6stacks.. stuff like:
      1. Q :diamond: T :diamond: on 5 :diamond: 9 :diamond: 3 :diamond: and i was slow playing against a pretty aggro player OOP..he kept betting and river was a 9, he pots again..i said, fuck this, dont be a full..i call.. and he's got A high nutflush...pretty sick if the river doesnt double I loose about 130bb more (this was deep/ante table) still lost about 100bb..
      2. QQ vs same guy, 936 flop and he shoved 9T i called, he rivered the T, 200bb lost...
      3. TT on AKT vs Q5 (he pushed me AI on flop) he rivers gutshot.
      4. JJ vs a guy who pots 3street with 6 high, on 732, he raises me on flop i 3bet he shoves i call, and he's got 34, hits 4 on river
      5. TT on 264 vs 77, turned 7

Pretty strange that when Im nervous a bit or lets say I feel like tilted, the hands are coming in a way that you cant fold them, but you feel you gonna loose them, usually I stop when this happends but now it all happend in 5minutes (at 16tables u can get shitloads of action in 5minutes) and i just didnt realize that im loosing like hell..

these were the biggest hands, the rest just 30-40bb losses.. ah yeah and FT contacted me that they dont know where my first 100$ withdraw is but they cant find it and will investigate the case...lol..seems like im never gonna withdraw from FT

prolly will be playing a bit more tonight, although my mood is not really good.. i wanna leave FT, wanna go on stars...but it seems like it wont happen soon...GL everyone
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by OZSA
      :club: Establish a schedule, for sleeping, playing, learning etc. I want a daily/monthly plan, anyone who has done it, advices are welcome, ty.
      Don't forget to "plan" for fuckups and the unexpected as well :f_biggrin:
      The general recommendation is to create a 15% "timebuffer" so that all sorts of random unforeseeable stuff doesn't ruin ur schedule.

Hope it helps :f_thumbsup:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Damn man, your posts are way tl;dr :f_biggrin: next time post cliffs :f_biggrin:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      oh yes, grinding all night maybe I will get back my losses and guess what, recovered 3BI + won another 3BI...and then..these come, at the same time.. just so sick..

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($22.52)
      UTG+1 ($24.82)
      MP1 ($14.47)
      MP2 ($28.53)
      CO ($20.38)
      Button ($10)
      Hero (SB) ($25.52)
      BB ($9.46)

Preflop: Hero is SB with ,
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 bets $0.61, CO calls $0.61, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.50, 1 fold, MP1 calls $2.40, MP2 calls $1.89, CO calls $1.89

Flop: ($10.26) , , (4 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, 1 fold, MP2 raises to $26.01 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $17.50 (All-In)

Turn: ($56.26) (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($56.26) (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $56.26 | Rake: $2

Results:
      Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
      MP2 had K, Q (three of a kind, Kings).
      Outcome: MP2 won $54.26

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 ($18.54)
      CO ($18.63)
      Hero (Button) ($20)
      SB ($20.07)
      BB ($21.61)
      UTG ($11.43)
      UTG+1 ($41.29)
      MP1 ($22.17)
      MP2 ($15.06)

Preflop: Hero is Button with ,
      4 folds, MP3 bets $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, SB calls $0.20, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.10) , , (4 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $1.10, Hero raises to $3.10, SB calls $3.10, 1 fold, CO raises to $18.38 (All-In), Hero raises to $19.75 (All-In), 1 fold

Turn: ($40.96) (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($40.96) (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $40.96 | Rake: $2

Results:
      Hero had 6, 6 (three of a kind, sixes).
      CO had 5, 4 (straight, eight high).
      Outcome: CO won $38.96
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      geeky shit but its very funny:) )
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Can I get a Hallelujah?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP2) ($24.56)
      MP3 ($22.94)
      CO ($20.75)
      Button ($53.98)
      SB ($18.54)
      BB ($20.71)
      UTG ($14.34)
      UTG+1 ($9.84)
      MP1 ($22.76)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7:spade: , 7:club:
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.10, MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, 1 fold, SB calls $0.05, BB checks

Flop: ($0.78) 7:diamond: , 9:diamond: , 7:heart: (6 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.78, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.78

Turn: ($2.34) J:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks

River: ($2.34) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP3 raises to $22.04 (All-In), Hero calls $20.04

Total pot: $46.42 | Rake: $2

Results:
      Hero had 7:spade: , 7:club: (four of a kind, sevens).
      MP3 had 6:diamond: , 9:club: (two pair, nines and sevens).
      Outcome: Hero won $44.42
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      I fully completely extremely envy you. And you were deep stacked *sigh*. I live for the day when that happens to me. Great hand :f_biggrin:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      will post tomorrow a bigger one, now just drunk and played a short session.. oh yes envy me please.

villain, 100/0/100 (WTSD) 15hands

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $12.40
      SB:
      $3.85
      BB:
      $10.00
      UTG1:
      $4.78
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $14.44
      MP1:
      $14.40
      MP2:
      $12.07
      MP3:
      $2.82

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with K, K.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, MP1 calls $0.35, 4 folds, SB raises to $0.60, BB folds, Hero raises to $2.25, MP1 calls $1.90, SB raises to $3.90, Hero calls $1.60, MP1 calls $1.60.

Flop: ($11.65) J, 3, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $10.59, MP1 calls $10.55(All-In).

Turn: ($32.79) 4 (3 players)

River: ($32.79) A (3 players)

Final Pot: $32.79.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of kings(K K).
      MP1 shows a flush, ace high(K 5).
      SB shows a pair of aces(8 A).

MP1 wins with a flush, ace high(K 5).
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Me again, this time with a normal post.
      Yesterday didnt really play at all, just a small session ended up with very small profit, sadly that KK lost, sick call by the fish, but whatever he called any2 whatever action it was pre.
      The day before yesterday was better tho, had a 5hour session, and beside these losses AK < A7 and AK < AQ, +

MP3 ($28.17)
      CO ($20.70)
      Button ($15.84)
      SB ($3.19)
      BB ($11.66)
      Hero (UTG) ($20)
      UTG+1 ($15.24)
      MP1 ($20)
      MP2 ($7.50)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K:diamond: , K:club:
      Hero bets $0.50, 4 folds, CO calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, SB calls $0.45, BB calls $0.40

Flop: ($2.78) 10:diamond: , 3:club: , J:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $2, 1 fold, Button raises to $4.80, 2 folds, Hero calls $2.80

Turn: ($12.38) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $6.15, Hero raises to $12.30, Button calls $4.37 (All-In)

River: ($33.42) 10:spade: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $33.42 | Rake: $2

Results:
      Button had 3:spade: , 3:diamond: (full house, threes over tens). 50/25/35 WTSD, sadly I just saw him doing the same play with TPNK before..so..couldnt fold that really
      Hero had K:diamond: , K:club: (two pair, Kings and tens).
      Outcome: Button won $31.42

beside these hands the rest were pretty good, did less mistakes then usual, 2 light calldowns but thats something i can never stop doing if I see villain is from "Italy"

had some hard hands...opinions on this one ? 73/35 wtsd 27, 40hands only river aggression 7, but again just 40hands.

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $6.86
      MP2:
      $15.47
      MP3:
      $10.54
      CO:
      $6.75
      BU (Hero):
      $13.91
      SB:
      $13.79
      BB:
      $9.25
      UTG2:
      $14.92

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, A.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($1.05) 5, 7, A (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB folds, BB calls $0.50.

Turn: ($2.05) 9 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.20, BB calls $1.20.

River: ($4.45) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $7.20(All-In), Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.45.

if pot was 7$ I think I call vs him what you guys think?

lets post a lucky hand aswell :D

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $9.10
      CO:
      $11.83
      BU:
      $15.21
      SB:
      $10.09
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00
      MP2:
      $7.69

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      MP2 calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, MP2 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.05) 4, 6, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, MP2 raises to $7.19(All-In), Hero calls $6.39.

Turn: ($15.43) Q (2 players)

River: ($15.43) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $15.43.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows two pairs, queens and eights(7 8).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and queens(A A).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and queens(A A).

this had the lowest equity in that session..

Oh yeah, how lovely, FT rejected my first withdrawal attempt (I waited 10days for this) because my bank details are incorrect...I scanned them the bank contract and they say its incorrect...this made me pretty sad, I dunno how I'm gonna withdraw and when will I get it..pretty sick to wake up, join the NL10 tables and have 4.1k in my cashier..lol... and I'm not moving up at FT, if I do I wont leave the site..pretty stupid situation.

Is there any Guiness record on "most hands played @ NL10 by nonbot? or partial bot (like me)"

And here's a perfect song, put it to 720P, and enjoy (/headphones on)

its the original version so for those who are not used to trance, the first 3minutes are pretty boring, standard intro if its original mix, but its very nice afterwards

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I'm feelin really shity the last 3-4days..poker is just not going at all, whatever I do I'm loosing..also I'm really sad since I found that I can't withdraw my money in USD, gonna loose 10% of BR coz of the $ being low now.. will put only 200$ to stars once I can guess the credit card verify number at moneybookers... since they took the verifying money in USD but its shown for me in RON and I'm guessing from now on coz the pure math is not good...

here are some hands..no wonder I feel down..if I look at them

1. I need to keep in his bluffing range so I cant raise flop or turn, he is aggro but fold to raises alot.

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $9.22
      BB:
      $10.94
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $17.84
      MP1:
      $3.50
      MP2:
      $3.55
      MP3:
      $3.60
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $4.66

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 7, 7.
      Hero raises to $0.30, 5 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.9) 2, 7, 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, SB folds.

Turn: ($1.7) 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30.

River: ($4.3) T (2 players)
      BB bets $3.40, Hero raises to $14.50, BB calls $5.54.

Final Pot: $27.74.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, sevens full of twos(7 7).
      BB shows a full-house, tens full of twos(T T).

BB wins with a full-house, tens full of twos(T T).

2. still wondering about this hand... villain is 45/15 over 40hands, af 2.

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $5.83
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.00
      CO:
      $13.09
      BU:
      $9.62
      SB:
      $13.20
      BB:
      $11.40

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, CO folds, BU calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.15) 5, 3, 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BU calls $0.60, SB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $2.80, BU folds, SB raises to $12.85, Hero calls $6.85.

Turn: ($24.25) 6 (2 players)

River: ($24.25) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $24.25.
      Results follow:

SB shows three of a kind, threes(3 3).

SB wins with three of a kind, threes(3 3).

3. 98% flop... the guy is a sick retarded 15year old kid, play money users are more careful with their chips then this guy...

Play hand

Known players:
      MP2:
      $15.23
      MP3:
      $10.75
      CO:
      $10.89
      BU:
      $4.54
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB:
      $10.00
      UTG1:
      $23.92
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $10.00
      MP1:
      $7.00

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q, Q.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, 3 folds, CO raises to $1.20, 3 folds, Hero raises to $10.00, CO calls $8.80.

Flop: ($20.15) 2, Q, 8 (2 players)

Turn: ($20.15) 5 (2 players)

River: ($20.15) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.15.
      Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, queens(Q Q).
      CO shows a straight, eight high(7 4).

CO wins with a straight, eight high(7 4).

4. just for fun

Play hand

Known players:
      MP2:
      $8.19
      MP3:
      $3.40
      CO (Hero):
      $10.25
      BU:
      $7.43
      SB:
      $11.91
      BB:
      $3.59
      UTG1:
      $9.85
      UTG2:
      $21.60
      MP1:
      $11.33

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, T.
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) T, 5, 8 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $1.20, Hero raises to $4.35, MP3 calls $1.90.

Turn: ($8.2) 6 (2 players)

River: ($8.2) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $8.2.
      Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, tens(T T).
      MP3 shows a straight flush, nine high(8 9).

MP3 wins with a straight flush, nine high(8 9).

5. CO is blind poster, MP just lost a big pot before and im 100% he is tilting.. CO is 12/10/6.8 3bet no 4bet info...

Play hand

Known players:
      BB:
      $10.09
      MP2 (Hero):
      $18.85
      MP3:
      $5.70
      CO:
      $10.41
      BU:
      $10.15
      SB:
      $3.40

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K.
      CO posts deadblind, CO posts deadblind, Hero raises to $0.50, MP3 raises to $5.70(All-In), CO raises to $10.41, 3 folds, Hero calls $9.86.

Flop: ($26.57) 7, T, J (3 players)

Turn: ($26.57) 2 (3 players)

River: ($26.57) 3 (3 players)

Final Pot: $26.57.
      Results follow:

CO shows a pair of aces(A A).
      MP3 shows a pair of jacks(A J).

CO wins with a pair of aces(A A).

6. 34/24/8/4 (4% 4bet)

Play hand

$0.1/$0.2 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      3 folds, MP2 calls, 2 folds, BU raises, SB folds, Hero 3-Bets, MP2 folds, BU caps, Hero raises, BU calls.

Flop: (413.7 SB) 5, K, K (2 players)

Turn: (206.85 BB) 2 (2 players)

River: (206.85 BB) J (2 players)

Final Pot: 206.85 BB.
      Results follow:

BU shows a full-house, jacks full of kings(J J).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and queens(Q Q).

BU wins with a full-house, jacks full of kings(J J).

7. 17/14/7.8 3bet af river 10 1.1k hands...i was on tilt at this hand, but can I fold this ? his range most of the time are bluffs or fulls only.. opinions? bet IP all streets 95% vs check

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $10.89
      MP1:
      $6.06
      MP2:
      $10.25
      MP3 (Hero):
      $22.78
      CO:
      $10.10
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $11.25

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, A.
      MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, CO calls $0.45, 2 folds, BB calls $0.35, MP1 calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.85) 6, 2, 6 (4 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.00, CO calls $1.00, BB folds, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($3.85) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

River: ($7.85) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6.65(All-In), Hero calls $6.65.

Final Pot: $21.15.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and sixs(A A).
      CO shows four of a kind, sixs(6 6).

CO wins with four of a kind, sixs(6 6).

8. 12/10/cbet 80%. cant decide if its a mistake to call turn or not... if I raise he prolly folds everything including big pockets, so I tried to keep everything in his range including bluffs.... river fold / shove ? river af inf.

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $10.39
      BB:
      $11.22
      UTG2:
      $8.71
      MP1:
      $10.00
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $9.85
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) 4, 5, 6 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.75) 2 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10.

River: ($3.95) 9 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $3.60, Hero calls $3.60.

Final Pot: $11.15.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows a flush, ace high(Q A).
      Hero shows a flush, king high(Q K).

MP2 wins with a flush, ace high(Q A).

hope I gonna have some normal session in the next few days...its going like shit, my mindset is shit...would need some motivation rly..
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      After all these bad beats I felt like I'm gonna win now...oh yeah, wrong feeling..-5BI below EV this session..

1. 85/24/10 AF villain..

Play hand

Known players:
      BU:
      $3.83
      SB:
      $4.13
      BB:
      $10.26
      MP2:
      $15.49
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.10
      CO:
      $11.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, A.
      MP2 raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) Q, 4, Q (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.15) 7 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.20, MP2 calls $1.20.

River: ($4.55) 3 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $4.55, Hero raises to $7.90, MP2 calls $3.35.

Final Pot: $20.35.
      Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, queens(Q A).
      MP2 shows a full-house, threes full of queens(3 3).

MP2 wins with a full-house, threes full of queens(3 3).

2. the guy just called pre allin JJ before this hand at another table.. so I guessed he will call me... btw this happend 3rd time this week.

Play hand

Known players:
      BB:
      $15.45
      UTG1:
      $12.14
      UTG2:
      $15.06
      MP1:
      $28.55
      MP2 (Hero):
      $11.44
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $2.26

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, MP3 raises to $1.20, 2 folds, SB calls $1.15, BB folds, Hero raises to $11.44, MP3 calls $8.80(All-In), SB calls $1.06(All-In).

Flop: ($23.8) K, 4, 5 (3 players)

Turn: ($23.8) Q (3 players)

River: ($23.8) 3 (3 players)

Final Pot: $23.8.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows a flush, ace high(A K).
      Hero shows a pair of aces(A A).
      SB shows a pair of queens(Q A).

MP3 wins with a flush, ace high(A K).

3. 71/19 fish

MP1 ($14.44)
      MP2 ($7.05)
      MP3 ($30.70)
      CO ($19.98)
      Button ($39.87)
      SB ($29.60)
      BB ($10)
      Hero (UTG) ($28.41)
      UTG+1 ($20)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A:heart: , A:diamond:
      Hero calls $0.10, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 bets $0.73, MP3 calls $0.73, 4 folds, Hero raises to $3.35, 1 fold, MP2 calls $2.62, MP3 calls $2.62

Flop: ($10.48) 6:club: , 3:club: , J:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $6.30, MP2 calls $3.68 (All-In), 1 fold

Turn: ($17.84) Q:diamond: (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($17.84) K:spade: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $17.84 | Rake: $1.18

Results:
      Hero had A:heart: , A:diamond: (one pair, Aces).
      MP2 had K:diamond: , J:spade: (two pair, Kings and Jacks).
      Outcome: MP2 won $16.66

4. 65/20 fish...need 22% equity to call...can I fold this ? ofc if I got no nut FD I fold but thisway..

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $10.59
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00
      UTG2:
      $29.59
      MP1:
      $4.78
      MP2:
      $9.86
      MP3:
      $13.60
      CO:
      $5.89
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 2 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU folds, SB raises to $0.65, Hero raises to $1.80, MP1 folds, CO calls $1.70, SB calls $1.15.

Flop: ($5.5) A, 7, 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($5.5) 8 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, CO raises to $4.05, SB folds, Hero raises to $8.20, CO calls $0.04.

River: ($17.79) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $17.79.
      Results follow:

CO shows two pairs, aces and eights(A 8).

CO wins with two pairs, aces and eights(A 8).

the pot was 13.8$ just the converter is bugged..

5. a true fish who just lost most of his chips before this hand..so I thought..

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $34.34
      BB:
      $10.00
      UTG1:
      $6.57
      UTG2:
      $26.87
      MP1 (Hero):
      $10.24
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $4.24
      CO:
      $10.49
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9, 9.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.90, 5 folds, Hero raises to $10.24, MP3 calls $3.34.

Flop: ($8.73) 4, J, T (2 players)

Turn: ($8.73) 3 (2 players)

River: ($8.73) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $8.73
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of nines(9 9).
      MP3 shows three of a kind, fours(4 4).

MP3 wins with three of a kind, fours(4 4).
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      seriously....im vomiting...

Play hand

Known players:
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO (Hero):
      $10.44
      BU:
      $12.45
      SB:
      $10.05
      BB:
      $5.15
      UTG1:
      $12.88
      UTG2:
      $5.27
      MP1:
      $16.83
      MP2:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K.
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.30, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.15) 7, 6, T (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.15) 7 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $3.00, MP2 raises to $6.25, Hero raises to $7.94, MP2 calls $1.25(All-In).

River: ($20.59) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.59.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows a flush, ace high(8 A).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and sevens(K K).

MP2 wins with a flush, ace high(8 A).
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hey there!
      Tonight's session was pretty good, managed to keep up a breakeven nonsd line untill this hand came. im happy for that at least, about 5BI up now.

1. villain is 60/3/AF 1 sadly I saw just before this hand a big bluff that made... i really wanted to fold the river but that bluff kept going in my mind and this looked very much the same..his river AF is 5

Play hand

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $4.83
      MP1:
      $55.04
      MP2:
      $18.82
      MP3:
      $14.24
      CO (Hero):
      $11.44
      BU:
      $9.85
      SB:
      $14.84
      BB:
      $4.00
      UTG1:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A.
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.05) A, 5, 3 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80.

Turn: ($2.65) J (2 players)
      MP3 bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25.

River: ($5.15) Q (2 players)
      MP3 bets $5.00, Hero calls $5.00.

Final Pot: $15.15.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of aces(K A).
      MP3 shows three of a kind, threes(3 3).

MP3 wins with three of a kind, threes(3 3).

2. 57/10 just 30hands. what you think about the river bet ?

Play hand

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.89
      CO:
      $4.00
      BU:
      $14.06
      SB:
      $4.97
      BB:
      $5.96
      UTG1:
      $10.00
      UTG2:
      $3.35
      MP1:
      $13.70
      MP2:
      $16.41

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.05) J, Q, 7 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.60, MP2 calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.25) 5 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.30, MP2 calls $1.30.

River: ($4.85) 4 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $2.00, MP2 calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $8.85.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows two pairs, queens and fours(Q 4).

MP2 wins with two pairs, queens and fours(Q 4).

3. I find this hand a bit hard, 9/9/3bet 4.5, cbet 81%

Play hand

Known players:
      MP2:
      $3.59
      MP3 (Hero):
      $13.36
      CO:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $29.91
      BB:
      $10.00
      UTG2:
      $17.09
      MP1:
      $15.22

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, J.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, CO raises to $0.80, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.85) T, 5, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80.

Turn: ($3.45) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.45.

can he do this with AK AQ ? beside that im beating 99 88.. its a small pot but the decision itself is hard, especially that after this I saw the guy going crazy with min3bets, he did it with 88 and 77 right after I folded my JJ.

Soon I'm getting the withdraw on my new moneybookers account and I gonna start grinding on stars. If anyone reads this and plays stars I got a question. The notes at stars are colored around the avatar in a circle, how you do that ? its standard pokerstars stuff or its an addon thing ? I'd need that, at FT I rarely see the color I put when I 16table because the stats cover them.
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by OZSA
      If anyone reads this and plays stars I got a question. The notes at stars are colored around the avatar in a circle, how you do that ? its standard pokerstars stuff or its an addon thing ? I'd need that, at FT I rarely see the color I put when I 16table because the stats cover them.
      Standard stuff, just a right click away ;)