Feedback Thread: Pocket Tens versus aggressive opponents

• 2 replies
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      I dont like your answer to this question by going for a check raise, just because someone is agressive doesn't mean they cant chk behind. Your giving up the initative and hoping he bluff bets you !? so you can get it in. He can still bluff 3-bet you on that turn if you bet, by giving up you will miss out on that extra money if he does decide to chk behind . By keeping up the initative you cant lose that money, He cant chk behind but he can bluff 3-bet you and your getting it in any way.
      Maybe its just that i like Jamming flops and turn....lol :D

He that lives upon hope will die fasting. ~Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bogie
      I dont like your answer to this question by going for a check raise, just because someone is agressive doesn't mean they cant chk behind. Your giving up the initative and hoping he bluff bets you !? so you can get it in. He can still bluff 3-bet you on that turn if you bet, by giving up you will miss out on that extra money if he does decide to chk behind . By keeping up the initative you cant lose that money, He cant chk behind but he can bluff 3-bet you and your getting it in any way.
      Maybe its just that i like Jamming flops and turn....lol :D

He that lives upon hope will die fasting. ~Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack
      Yeah that's the only question I answered wrong and I wouldn't take it as a standard line. I chose bet/jam.