Damn - Untracked Account - Reduced Status

• MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      Damn, Bloody untracked account and my status is reduced to bronze, Long back i would have been gold now if Pokerstars was tracked account.

IMO - PS should somehow strike a deal with poker rooms to save our arse from this big hurdle....
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MaHnaK,

Sorry to hear that, yes we all have a few untracked accounts on various places prior to joining PokerStrategy.

Unfortunately retracking is outside of PokerStrategy's control and is solely in the hands of the platform.

PokerStrategy do of course have many great partners across most of the major networks. Any account you set up on a partner site you haven't played on before would be tracked and therefore eligible for PokerStrategy points and a nice juicy FDB bonus.

Best regards,

Bart
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I have account at PartyPoker , but not deposited money , only playing with Play money last year.
      Also i have tracked account at PokerStars from PokerStrategy. I was thinking to play MTT and SnG at PartyPoker . If i deposit using the PokerStrategy code can i have also this account tracked?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi andiperusko,

It is unlikely that Partypoker will accept this. The tracking is usually done on first point of contact, i.e. when you signed up to a playmoney account.

There is no harm in dropping their own support team a quick email though to see if they would be prepared to accept it. It is totally their descretion though and outside of PokerStrategy's control.

Good luck,

Bart
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      I see. Thank you .
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      or, it would be nice, if you could buy a status in PS :)
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      you technically are,
      its just who you hand your rake to.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SickAtHome
      you technically are,
      its just who you hand your rake to.
      not really becuase either way you still get raked even if you dont create a full til account through pokerstrategy, you should look at it as a bonus