strategy points and full tilit and reackb

• slither020
      slither020
      Bronze
      First hi all im new here ...

i want to ask becuse i read about the points and rackb..

so im u sing fulltilt (( 1$ rb = 2 points ))

my rb is 27%

so if i made 200 point that mean i did 100 $ rack back ... so do i get 27$ on my account ????

or i understand it in wrong way?!?
  • 4 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey,

yep in theory that is right I think.

But don't base it off FTP's, because they seem to go at a different rate to the others ^^

Also, if you earn over 1 a day here, you get an extra 10 strategy points. This ISN'T included in your rake.

For example I've got 100 points now, but I won't get $27. About 80 of those points were from the bonus, so I'll only get maybe $2.7 (if it was all in one week, which it wasn't).

There's a FTP Rakeback FAQ if you want it as well, here :

Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Which points do you mean. For StrategyPoints your calculation is correct. So for 200 SPs you would get $27. However please be aware that there are some dedcutions for bonuses or if you use your Full Tilt Points in the shop.

As Jim4rdo already wrote further information is available in the Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • slither020
      slither020
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey,

Which points do you mean. For StrategyPoints your calculation is correct. So for 200 SPs you would get $27. However please be aware that there are some dedcutions for bonuses or if you use your Full Tilt Points in the shop.

As Jim4rdo already wrote further information is available in the Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      LOOL i dont have any ... but hope well get soon and want to know the value
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Your account on Full Tilt Poker needs to be created through us to get StrategyPoints.

It takes usually about 2 or 3 days until the point are credited to your PokerStrategy.com account.

Cheers,
      Hannes