SH vs FR?

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey :)

Just hit silver this morning thankfully, needed some new articles to read!

It says about the SH theory and stuff, was wondering whether most people on here silver+ play SH or FR? I'm not good enough for sh yet, but still was just wondering on what you lot did.

Guessing SH requires a bit more attention to plays, stats etc, so is that much harder to multi table?

Thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      well i hit gold playing sh, bronze now bcuz i cashed all out (personal needs) but i believe sh is not that hard to multi table yes it is a little bit more difficult than fr because players tend to play alot more cards, and bluff more than fr games, but i can say i love sh and its the only game ive played never played fr cash ever ever ever :D so dont be affraid to play sh ;)
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hmm ok :)

I'll play some more FR for now, once i've read more articles on SH and the like I might dabble in it a little!

Cheers
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I've never played SH, only FR for me. Bad thing is I know if I keep moving up eventually I will have to learn SH theory and start playing as the FR tables start dying down on higher limits.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      I always prefer poker variants that have more emphasis on creative and situational play, and less on ABC theory and charts. Thus - SH BSS for me, maybe someday HU, when I'm rolled and skilled for it!