Rush 50fr KK preflop allin

• zifirr
      zifirr
      Bronze
      HI guys,

I have a question in mind about rush poker.

When I go allin with KK's preflop against tag players in rush fr 50nl, i usually collide with AA's.

I 4bet KK's all the time and when I got a 5bet from a tag player(vpip<15, pfr <10 ,3 bet < 3 ) i can say that it is Aces all the time.
      (line is usually like, raise to 1.5, 4.5 , i 4bet to 12, opponent, 5bets to 24..)

Do you have any ideas in mind? Any experiences?
      I started folding KK's to 5bets pre(only to tag players as I mentioned above) but I am not really sure if this is profitable?
  • 7 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i can confirm that folding preflop is not profitable.

don't 4bet. call for "setvalue"
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      Originally posted by zifirr
      HI guys,

I have a question in mind about rush poker.

When I go allin with KK's preflop against tag players in rush fr 50nl, i usually collide with AA's.

I 4bet KK's all the time and when I got a 5bet from a tag player(vpip<15, pfr <10 ,3 bet < 3 ) i can say that it is Aces all the time.
      (line is usually like, raise to 1.5, 4.5 , i 4bet to 12, opponent, 5bets to 24..)

Do you have any ideas in mind? Any experiences?
      I started folding KK's to 5bets pre(only to tag players as I mentioned above) but I am not really sure if this is profitable?
      Just jam it and forget it,move on to the next hand, if its AA so be it = COOLER.
      Your on the road to self destruction by over analysing and FEARING Aces all the time.Think RANGE not hand !. HAVE NO FEAR= profit.Your playing scared poker.
      Time to get your confidence back i think, drop down a few limits and have some FUN. raise\3bet\jam with absolute garbage and flame the fish be prepared to lose some money, but have FUN.Flame there avatars, ask the person to your right if they have FARTED? but have FUN. gud luk dude. :D
    • Hajler
      Hajler
      Bronze
      I disagree that you can just jam KK vs anybody and then call it a cooler if they have AA, especially in FR rush. Not that I'm advocating folding kings preflop or anything, but I think there is more to it than just "lol I got kings ship it." You have to take many things into account - there is obviously a big difference when you are facing a nit hudbot who opened from UTG and an aggressive reg in a blind battle.

You definitely should not just be folding kings anytime someone shoves on you. If you are doing so, why 4-bet KK at all? If not for value(in which case you would 4-bet/call), then its just a bluff right?

Personally I can only think of a few times I have ever folded KK preflop. However, I don't play rush(but I have tried it enough to understand how you feel, lol) so hopefully someone with more experience can give you some better advice.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hey,

I am not a Rush player nor FR player but here is a link in vonki's blog where this has been discussed. Even though it was 3 way it can still give you some info:

vonki - rushing to the stars and beyond <3

Some say snap fold some say snap shove, looks like it is close...

EDIT: I can't get that fecking link to work!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Don't 4bet w KK if you iso vs AA, ???? ez game
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      dont even 3bet with KK in some spots in rush FR
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o