Betfair poker client

• dashe
      dashe
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Just want to find out one thing.
      Is Betfair client is that slow for everyone?
      I mean if I open more than 3 or 4 tables -thats it, it's extremely slow in responding. even when playing 1 or 2 tables is not as smooth at all.
      Tried different pc's and still the same. Is it internet connection or what?
      I can play on stars 20 tables and it works better that 1 tables on betfair.
      Although when playing in browser it is quicker.

Any multitablers playing there ?
  • 5 replies
    • DONgreat
      DONgreat
      Bronze
      hi there
      i can play 15 at once on betfair with the response from the server being fine. Three points that you need to do i think:
      1) remove all unneccessary things from the tables such as avators to save memory
      2) use a good pc more ram memory etc the better
      3) use a script such as betpot or the new russian version (free) which makes the tables run smoother. If u need any details on getting these scripts just ask and i can tell you were they are
    • DONgreat
      DONgreat
      Bronze
      http://slovesnov.narod.ru/universalbetpot/index.html#nav

this is the link for that free thing that i think will make the tables run smoother for you
    • gisch
      gisch
      Bronze
      hey first of all thank you for the tool
      i installed it but having problems arringing the tables on my second monitor.
      Everytime i hit the tile button the tables go onto my "main-desktop"(small laptop).
      i have you have a trick how to handle that problem please let me know
    • DONgreat
      DONgreat
      Bronze
      hi man
      i just followed the instructions on the site that you download it from and use the function on the tool for arranging my tables so then when they load up the tool places the tables automatically were i told it too. But i use just one large screen for alll my 15 tables i dont have a second monitor so i dont know what you can do if the function of table positioning does not work with multiple monitors
    • dashe
      dashe
      Bronze
      Thanks for the script, it's a nice thing to have. It did help a little bit, but still, 4 tabling is impossible coz it's so slow! how much ram do you have to have then? ? 3Gb is not enough then.
      There must be something else...

now i'm trying on my 5year old laptop, which is much slower than my pc, as you would imagine. And it runs faster ! not that much, but still..