[NL2-NL10] NL10 ATo

• Oly0909
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , T:spade:
      UTG2 calls $0,10, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, SB calls $0,35, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,30) J:heart: , 4:heart: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,1, UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $1,20, SB calls $1,10.

Turn: ($3,70) K:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2,7, SB raises to $7,76 (All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $9,10

Flop: I see mindonk as cheep bluff or FD so I'm raising it up.

Turn: I think he's loose enough to call my flop raise with FD, and I even improved to GS, so I decided to barrel it again, but after c/r I'm gone.
  • 2 replies
    • kevvu
      Flop raise looks okey, but make it smaller cause we just want to take the pot down, sth like 1 or even less, unless u think u have a lot more fold equity against his range with bigger raise. If u know he always has Fd then u could just call for bluff induce cause he may raise it in on the flop and u have just ace high+ we are not doing great against FD with our ace high.
      As played i would just give the turn up. No need to bluff cause he should be scared on paired board so he will fold most of times his Fds on the flop.
    • veriz
      Hello Oly0909,

I guess you can as well raise smaller on flop since it has the same affect and on turn there is no point to bet against him, I don't really expect him to fold anyways even if he has there the Jx. Rather just Check behind and hope to hit something like GS or whatsoever.

Best regards.