This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Unbelieveable run

• bornajecar
      bornajecar
      Bronze
      5 straight HU on Full Tilt (4of them with a same guy):

1. HU: I got TPTK (AT) on flop against, softly said, moron, he calls all in with T7 and catches 7 on turn.

2. HU: I got AA, raised him alot pf, he calls, flop comes low cards, as I said he is a moron so he goes all in with 56 (middle pair of 5) I call and runner runner straight comes for him :)

3. HU: Still the same guy, both of us floped top pairs of Q's ,but of course i had much stronger kicker (my K vs his 3) ..guess what..turn and river turn runner runner flush for him.

4. HU: Still the same guy, this time he exceeded himself, with AQ i floped TPTK, I raised for like 3/4 of pot because of 2diamonds, he calls. Turn comes blank and he goes all in, now after all calls I got from him in last 3 games of course i called.
      He shows 33, I was like 'finally, what a idiot', but guess what, river opens 3!!!

5. HU: One fish goes offline and onother comes, this time i had three of kind on turn and of course we went all in, he had gutshot straight draw, and guess what...straight came for him...

Full Tilt should have a commercial like :'Play on Full Tilt and tilt your full bankroll.'
  • 2 replies