[NL2-NL10] NL2 MSS Tricky spot on turn ?vs unknown

• bogie
      bogie
      Global
      fold the turn ? his line doesn't make sense ?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2.48
      BB:
      $0.79
      Hero:
      $1.14

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:heart: , T:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.18) 8:club: , 3:club: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.1, BB folds, Hero raises to $0.32, SB calls $0.22.

Turn: ($0.82) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.4, Hero raises to $0.76 (All-In), SB calls $0.36.

River: ($2.34) 9:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.34

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of tens (Th Ts)
      SB shows (As 8h)

Hero wins with a pair of tens (Th Ts)
  • 3 replies
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      IMHO his donk is either a draw or a weak 8x. If he insta calls the raise then we know he draws.

On the turn when the AGG 1.7 donks out again I would think TT is no good and he is never folding.
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      Originally posted by mineriva
      IMHO his donk is either a draw or a weak 8x. If he insta calls the raise then we know he draws.

On the turn when the AGG 1.7 donks out again I would think TT is no good and he is never folding.
      I honestly thought TP wen he led out, i knew he didnt have set\2p cos he only called my raise on flop as he would have to protect\turn was sick then he half pots it ?, so he either has the flush or he still has TP and he is now trying to bluff me off it ? i didnt believe him and shipped it in .It looks suicidal but if you think about it his line doesn't add up ?Donk bet = weak range, unless he is trapping me ? Fish dont normally donk FD\ they bet wen they hit something.Why only half pot on turn ? it doesn't make sense?unless he picked up a FD now aswell. TP+FD, I now have to protect my pair= ship it, I did tank for quite a while before shippin. was happy i read it right this time but in long run i think its a fold ?. Thanks for your comments
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

This guy is a big donk preflop so if you think he can't fold 8x or a FD, just ship it in postflop

Otherwise I would raise to $0.38 and go broke on the Turn. The queen itself is not tricky but the is abit but I think given the price you get, you can't fold

nh
      Best regards,
      Gerv